Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Diouf has been blocked how many times already???? GOD!! I give up on this match! Bye bye Italy

• Diouf :aww:
    only Egonu is playing well others not! Egonu's defence is bad btw! she couldnt dig some easy cruciall balls and that cost Italy a lot!
    i like Belgium team..they give their best, bravo to them!
    actually they deserve much than Italy to be in semi final..i dont know what to say about Poland

• Diouf :aww:
    only Egonu is playing well others not! Egonu's defence is bad btw! she couldnt dig some easy cruciall balls and that cost Italy a lot!
    i like Belgium team..they give their best, bravo to them!
    actually they deserve much than Italy to be in semi final..i dont know what to say about Poland

Poland has to buy this net and burn it :lol: Honestly we doesn't have a player who will score in the most important time... We had 2 chances to beat Russia and 1 for Belgium and still we just lost it.

• First time I see this Enogu playing. She reminfs me the first Destinee Hooker! :cheesy: Her passing sucks so far and her digging is too slow.

She should take the opposite position instead of that useless Diouf. I will never understand what everybody see from this player, she's simply terrible.

Difference between this Italy and the one from 2014 WCH is Del Core. Without Piccinini she's the only world class player on court and she's terribly out of shape.

• Del Core is out of shape, in ECH she was better. Costagrande would be more productive, she was really good in December in Impel.

By the way Italy and Poland had their golden generations and now it's over...

• Everything will be in Russia hands. I think Russia will want to have in Top 4 Belgium instead of Italy so will lose to Belgium 2-3.

• Maybe Egonu should play as Opp and Guerra as OH?

With Italy and Belgium going to 5th set, could Poland still qualify?

Poland needs Italy wins this match. Even if Belgium wins in 5th set, Poland and Italy are out.

• Imho Egonu's future is the Opposite Hitter, she needs to attack very much more balls and stop to defence

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Bonitta really must want to lose his job, starting 4th set again with Orro and Diouf :white:

And ... 25/17 for Italy.
    Sometimes (and maybe more than sometimes) a coach knows his players much better than bloggers in front of their screen.