Olympic Games - Brazil 2016 (qualification process)

• Thanks Ferhat :wall: .. I don't see any chance for Turkey against the Russian giant.. now they will probably fight for the 3rd place.
    I think we will watch another final between Russia and Holland after the ECH.

• If only the Dutch team could do without this stupid exaggerated celebrating They look like a team full of Brinkers and Brazilians...

At least so far Croatia looks like they're willing to play and the Dutch are nowhere near as intense as yesterday.

yes.. for sure the Dutch Team celebrates now as a Champion.

• Sorry for my ignorance, how many teams will get a ticket to Rio from this tournament? Only the champion team?

• Thanks Ferhat :wall: .. I don't see any chance for Turkey against the Russian giant.. now they will probably fight for the 3rd place.
    I think we will watch another final between Russia and Holland after the ECH.

Don't give up. There still is hope for us. I don't think Russia will win easily or win at all. Turkish NT is not so bad and Russian NT is a little overrated to me (except for Kosheleva) Our only problem is Ferhat :S Which is a big problem indeed

• Don't give up. There still is hope for us. I don't think Russia will win easily or win at all. Turkish NT is not so bad and Russian NT is a little overrated to me (except for Kosheleva) Our only problem is Ferhat :S Which is a big problem indeed

Why do you think Fehrat is such a big problem? He's the most handsome coach in the world! Didn't you notice during any turkish match cameras show us 90% of the time his beautiful "angel" face and 10% of the time the match? He stoles all hearts away. :rolll:

• If only the Dutch team could do without this stupid exaggerated celebrating They look like a team full of Brinkers and Brazilians...

I like brazilians celebrations most of the times. Brinker's ones are the reason why I wanted Germany eliminated. I can't stand by her screaming and jump like she just won the lottery. :gone:

• Why do you think Fehrat is such a big problem? He's the most handsome coach in the world! Didn't you notice during any turkish match cameras show us 90% of the time his beautiful "angel" face and 10% of the time the match? He stoles all hearts away. :rolll:

:lol: I really don't know why all camera's focus on him. He's not even good looking to me, just annoying

• :lol: I really don't know why all camera's focus on him. He's not even good looking to me, just annoying

He's annoying to me too. He's a male Kubra most of the times with that unsatisfied expression on his face. And do not forget his "mafia suit" (cit. Matthias). I wish cameramen would do the same when Ewelina Sieczka brings her hotness on court. :love: Prepare yourself for the semifinal match, cameras will show him all along, he's the new sex symbol of the volleyball world. :aww:

Back to a serious mood. I don't think he's such a bad coach. He's not the best coach Turkey ever had, that is Marco Aurelio Motta, but still I think he can do his job.

• Kosheleva seems pretty confident with their chances, quoted from CEV website:

Russia's Tatiana
    Kosheleva: “I am very happy right now. I am happy with the win, and I
    am happy with the performance of the team. I think it was important that
    we kept staying focused even though we already qualified for the
    semi-final,” she says.

“Now we have to
    get as much rest as possible as there is a big match awaiting us
    tomorrow in the semi-final. We will be following close which team we
    will play. No matter who it will be I am positive that we will qualify
    for Rio.

For today's game against Belgium, Kosheleva with 15 points and Goncharova 20 points. As long as these two play their usual level, it's hard to beat Russia.

• He's annoying to me too. He's a male Kubra most of the times with that unsatisfied expression on his face. And do not forget his "mafia suit" (cit. Matthias). I wish cameramen would do the same when Ewelina Sieczka brings her hotness on court. :love: Prepare yourself for the semifinal match, cameras will show him all along, he's the new sex symbol of the volleyball world. :aww:

Back to a serious mood. I don't think he's such a bad coach. He's not the best coach Turkey ever had, that is Marco Aurelio Motta, but still I think he can do his job.

Yea I hate his mafia suit too. Like seriously at least take your jacket off or something. There are far better looking coaches and PLAYERS. Show them. Or show me! I was in 2 matches and never have those ******* shown me. So I decided to boycott the other matches... :tzz: 8)

And I actually don't think he's that bad of a coach either but I'm just annoyed with him so... :P (And he did a bad job against NL)

• Orro, Egonu and Danesi in the starting six

• Don't give up. There still is hope for us. I don't think Russia will win easily or win at all. Turkish NT is not so bad and Russian NT is a little overrated to me (except for Kosheleva) Our only problem is Ferhat :S Which is a big problem indeed

The only advantage is that they are playing in Ankara and the crowd will push them.. but i still think that Russia is a better team, in this week they are not playing with 100% but when they need to, they will.

• I like brazilians celebrations most of the times. Brinker's ones are the reason why I wanted Germany eliminated. I can't stand by her screaming and jump like she just won the lottery. :gone:

why are you giving up so easily to suport a team due to not liking a specail player? :lol:
    first you gave up supporting turkey because of Kübra now Germany of Brinker :thumbsup:

• The only advantage is that they are playing in Ankara and the crowd will push them.. but i still think that Russia is a better team, in this week they are not playing with 100% but when they need to, they will.

The only advantage is that they are playing in Ankara and the crowd will push them.. but i still think that Russia is a better team, in this week they are not playing with 100% but when they need to, they will.

the girls should forget yersterday's match and be focus on tomorrow's one...sometimes losing a match could make a team play better etc..