2018 FIVB World Championship - Japan

• Guys remember wch 2014. Italy was like hurricane but at semi final all changed for them and could finish as 4th. It looks like same story until now.

IMO Serbia will pass Italy, if they face.

Today's Italy team is much better than 2014. Hopefully to see Serbia-Italy.

I have impression that now USA will reborn for F6 matches and won't be so easy opponent.

• Japan needs to learn to beat people when they're down. Step on their neck. This lack is why they lost to NED. They could lose this game to Brazil. The irony

• POOR RUS team!! With a team of this quality even though without Koshe and Goncha, if only it plays in the Pool E, this team will be playing in the F6. Too bad for them Lang Ping won't play Terzic here resting her starter lineup... Kiraly should thank Lang for giving him a lifeline. A match that is completely irrelevant for the Chinese team, for it won't top the group with a victory yet a loss won't affect its pool position #2 either.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Japan needs a tall player, yet one that can play Asian style volleyball. With other words they need to develop a next gen Kim Yeon Koung :) they will stop losing those 16-12 leads all the time and Japan already is better then Korea with all other players so that could forreal become the next best thing!

• POOR RUS team!! With a team of this quality even though without Koshe and Goncha, if only it plays in the Pool E, this team will be playing in the F6. Too bad for them Lang Ping won't play Terzic here resting her starter lineup... Kiraly should thank Lang for giving him a lifeline. A match that is completely irrelevant for the Chinese team, for it won't top the group with a victory yet a loss won't affect its pool position #2 either.

Pool E was a joke from the beginning of the tournment, we already knew that. I think that even Thailand (before all the injuries) could have qualified if they were in that pool.

Talking about Russia, even thought it is the first time they are out of the best 6 teams, they did a loable job in this second round. I think that few of us expected Russia would be playing for their spot in the final6 until the last match after they lost Goncharova. They were in the blink to have a 2-0 over Italy, as well as 2-1 lead over China today.

At least they showed they arent a one-player team anymore and they have material in order to be back into the top teams.

• Japan needs a tall player, yet one that can play Asian style volleyball. With other words they need to develop a next gen Kim Yeon Koung :) they will stop losing those 16-12 leads all the time and Japan already is better then Korea with all other players so that could forreal become the next best thing!

they will need a mireya luis to be the next best thing. not kim yeon koung, not even zhu ting.

• Then you haven't seen KYK in her prime ;) Olympics 2012; dragging a whole team by herself! Well she did that whole her career with Korea and every medal they got...

And Japan already is a good team, they just need that 1 reliable gun. A KYK style player would do tons of good but at the same time such players are not just being developed like that, it's once in generations so I'm aware of that. Korea has more tall players f.e. but they're not that good...

• it wont change anything tho.

True from the standing point of the BRA team, its ticket is already gone when it lost the first set, the team needs to win 3-0 to get through. But NOT from the JPN position. Had JPN won 3-0 it would have topped the group passing NED, and by the drawing rule it definitely won't be put in the same group as ITA. And as many have pointed out, now the group placement, theoretically accomplished by its pure drawing charm in F6 is what really matters. Let see if the DRAWING really works by its nature or else.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• I am brazilian and im here on a daily basis xD

• I am brazilian and im here on a daily basis xD

I didnt know you were brazilian! Thanks for answering!

I was asking because I wanted to know if you (brazilians) have any new about Ze future in your NT about players. I know Nalbert and Fabi are in Sport Tv, so they usually comment about what's going on in the team.

• Too good to be true. Way to go Brazil! Best possible ending to this nonsense:rolll: