Italian NT 2015

• Some health problems right before the olympic games, unluckily.
    As consequences of her absence, Aguero was tried as OH and Centoni as OPP.

• Cristina Chirichella twisted her ankle yesterday night. For precaution Bonitta called Bonifacio who will reach the team today in Turkey.

The funny thing about this is that it happened during the team's new year celebration and not during volleyball :aww: Someone bumped into her and she lost balance....I assume she was wearing 10cm high heels :whistle:

• I can't believe that He didn't call Folie. For me She is great MB, much better than Bonifacio and She is playing with Ferretti in Modena.

• I'm understanding these calls less and less.. Why not Folie, who I prefer even on Chirichella??

Poor Folie, Bonitta probably doesn't want to cooperate with her :thumbdown:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Things from Italy are going from bad (Chirichella) to worse (Bonifacio).

Why didn't he call Calloni or Folie?

At least we have Orro instead of Malinov.

Ferretti-Guiggi are very close or even better than Lo Bianco-Gioli. I love these 2 duos setter-mb :thumbsup:

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• But last season is long ago and this season she is not a weak link. Her performance in the league looks better than Danesi, Bonifacio and I think even Chirichella at the moment. Which MBs would you choose?

I'm not a fan of Folie, but I have to admit that she's having indeed a very good season. I know that in Modena everybody is very exited about Heyrman's performances, but Folie played actually even better in several matches.

• Folie was a promising girl in Bonitta's eyes,so 2014 he took her in such a important WCH in homeland as third MB not Guiggi.But Folie is not good in semi-final vs China, and she was average in 2015 so she was cut before ECH.and she maybe never got a chance unless bonitta is fired.
    Bonifacio and Danesi were taller and younger, so they are the perfect girls in Bonitta's "Promising Team"when other country made a "Strong Team" :lol: :lol:

And,Feretti and Guiggi could be close to Leo and Gioli in Club Golden Time,but talked about NT, they are far far away,that's why they were always subs.Such a pity when they got the chance, the team hardly achieve a good result.

When other teams focus on Ankara,Bonitta moves eyes on Tokyo.What a crossing-time coach! :box:

• Which MBs would you choose?

Pretty hard to say: there aren't so good MBs lately. Guiggi and Barazza for sure. I don't like Arrighetti and Folie, but they would be my choice. Chirichella is overrated somehow. Calloni is the shadow of herself after her injury.

• Pretty hard to say: there aren't so good MBs lately. Guiggi and Barazza for sure. I don't like Arrighetti and Folie, but they would be my choice. Chirichella is overrated somehow. Calloni is the shadow of herself after her injury.

Barazza? Her time has passed IMO. She has like 2 points per match in Conegliano, not that Alisha is setting her, but if she was capable of scoring she would get more balls

• Barazza is still the best reading blocker I ever saw in my life. And her position in her team is almost the same of Piccinini in Casalmaggiore: dark job for the team. She still touches everything on the net when it comes to block. Her spiking skills are still good, but she's the last choice for Alisha, who has a dominant MB, 2 dominant wing spiker and a good opposite (dominant in her best matches). Take off Piccinini to Casalmaggiore and see what happens. Ops, we already saw, they lose. No matter she spikes just trash sets, which is reason why her stats look bad, take her off and her team can't go anywhere.

I would always pick Barazza. :heart:

• Italy is going with all 4 MB, Guerra was the last cut. I guess Bonitta is hoping Chirichella come back at some point.

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…e-guerra-lultima-esclusa/

I think Chirichella will be ready for tomorrow. At least I've read that she trained so she should be a starter...I hope so because I don't think Danesi will be ready to play against Russia!