Italy - Serie A1 2015/16

• She was playing as OH at first but now sge is playing as OPP, don't know why. She has very good reception.

• I asked this before but just by looking at the stats, is Hagglund crazy? She keeps setting mostly to Karsta Lowe who scores around 35% so far and sets only around 20 balls per game to Gözde Yilmaz, who is actually an OPP and is supposed to be an attacking OH? I gotta watch the next game of Yamamay! Did anyone watch any of their games recently and can explain the distribution of Hagglund?

Here you need to check the stats again honestly. Karsta Lowe spikes with a 41% success rate so far which is way above 35%. Gözde Yilmaz only attacks with 32% though which is very lame and in terms of stats she is pretty remote from the level Lowe maintaining for the moment.

• Here you need to check the stats again honestly. Karsta Lowe spikes with a 41% success rate so far which is way above 35%. Gözde Yilmaz only attacks with 32% though which is very lame and in terms of stats she is pretty remote from the level Lowe maintaining for the moment.

I didnt check the overall stats and that was like 2 weeks ago I think. Yilmaz had only 8% in attacking this week for instance. It is hard to believe she attacks that bad considering she did attack around 40-50% in Turkish NT against stronger teams. I remember Lowe attacking over 50% in many games with the US national team as well. That's why I thought it might be due to Hagglund's set quality. I hope they do better in the future. :win:

• I didnt check the overall stats and that was like 2 weeks ago I think. Yilmaz had only 8% in attacking this week for instance. It is hard to believe she attacks that bad considering she did attack around 40-50% in Turkish NT against stronger teams. I remember Lowe attacking over 50% in many games with the US national team as well. That's why I thought it might be due to Hagglund's set quality. I hope they do better in the future. :win:

I know but in NT its a bit different for Lowe, another environment with less pressure which facilitates a lot while in Busto she is the main go-to player carrying a heavier burden of responsibility. In Busto everybody expects her to attack so the opponents are better prepared for her there. I read about Lowe when she was playing in college for UCLA in Boston couple of years ago and she had mental traumas there, mainly some anxiety disorder if I remember properly, induced by difficulties manage the increased expectations of being the "main target". This had impacts on her body in terms of symptoms as heart problems. So in the light of this the conditions while playing for USA NT in the shadow of established stars as Jordan, Hill and Akinradewo might provide with a more prosperous atmosphere for her during this initial stages of her career. I mean, Karsta Lowe still only is 21 years old and considering this she produces pretty well in her first year abroad in a major league.

• Maja Ognjenović says her injury is not serious, although her calf has been bothering her for a while, probably due to exhaustion.
    The upcoming break will do her good.

Good hear is not serious, Hope she can come back soon.

More than anything she gotta be 100% for Rio.

Remember, last year for the WOrld Championship there were so many injured players, I hope nobody will get injured this season, I wanna everybody ready/health in Rio

• Bernarda Brcic is now good and She will play against Modena :)

• why has Yılmaz been playing that badly ? due to reception? and why has the coach still been keeping her on the court, they dont have any other OH to replace Yılmaz at times ?

Yamamay just has so short bench :!: there are only Valeria Papa adnd Giulia Angelina, who's OP... they have also backup S Cialfi and MB Fondriest and that's it ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Piacenza is in big trouble without Ognjenović, Meijners and Bauer... They actually did well to win a set against Pomi.
    Pomi's MBs have been unable to kill a ball for a while, I really wonder what's going on. Both of them had a great connection with Lloyd earlier in the season and are now struggling big time. Fortunately for Pomi, Tirozzi seems to have been on fire, alongside Kozuch who was reliable as usually.

Novara managed to just squeeze by Bergamo. I wonder if any match points were saved.

• Piacenza is in big trouble without Ognjenović, Meijners and Bauer... They actually did well to win a set against Pomi.
    Pomi's MBs have been unable to kill a ball for a while, I really wonder what's going on. Both of them had a great connection with Lloyd earlier in the season and are now struggling big time. Fortunately for Pomi, Tirozzi seems to have been on fire, alongside Kozuch who was reliable as usually.

Novara managed to just squeeze by Bergamo. I wonder if any match points were saved.

When is Maja Ognjenovic back?

• 11th round

Casalmaggiore - Piacenza 3-1 (25-21 19-25 25-17 25-16)
    Tirozzi 19, Kozuch 18, Stevanovic 13 (6 blocks) / Melandri 13 (60% att.), Sorokaite 13, Belien 11
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=81916

Conegliano - Scandicci 3-0 (25-23 25-22 25-15)
    Easy 18, Robinson 14, Adams 13 / Nikolova 15, Loda 9, Stufi 7
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=81917

Bergamo - Novara 2-3 (19-25 25-22 25-15 24-26 15-17)
    Plak 24, Barun 23, Aelbrecht 9 / Fabris 25, Guiggi 13 (6 blocks), Chirichella 12
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=81918

Firenze - Montichiari 0-3 (14-25 20-25 17-25)
    Turlea 15, Calloni 8, Negrini 7 / Tomsia 13 (52% att.), Gioli 13 (63% att.), Barcellini 12
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=81919

Bolzano - Modena 0-3 (26-28 19-25 19-25)
    Martinez 13, Mari 11, Ikic 5 / Di Iulio 18, Folie 11 (62% att.), Diouf 11
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=81920

Vicenza - Club Italia 1-3 (25-21 20-25 23-25 24-26)
    Partenio 19, Wilson 12, Cella 10 / Zanette 17, D'Odorico 14, Guerra 10
    Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…linoGara.asp?IdGara=81921

Rest: Busto Arsizio

STANDINGS

1. Conegliano 24
    2. Novara 23
    3. Casalmaggiore 23
    4. Modena 20
    5. Piacenza 20
    6. Scandicci 16
    7. Montichiari 15
    8. Bergamo 14
    9. Club Italia 12
    10. Busto Arsizio 12
    11. Vicenza 10
    12. Bolzano 6
    13. Firenze 3

• I really don't like the selection of TV matches this season. So far they've mostly been pretty boring and it looks like it's not getting better: the two remaining matches to be shown on Rai this year are Busto Arsizio vs Club Italia and Vicenza vs Novara. :rolleyes:

• I really don't like the selection of TV matches this season. So far they've mostly been pretty boring and it looks like it's not getting better: the two remaining matches to be shown on Rai this year are Busto Arsizio vs Club Italia and Vicenza vs Novara. :rolleyes:

I kinda agree. :down: But I think that in the second half of the season RaiSport will show us more interesting matches :thumbsup: