2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Oh god, whats wrong with Bosha? She made Zurich play fine during the season, had better times with the NT but now she simply forces her hitters to error, everytime she is setting, I'm closing my eyes :mad:

• Everytime i watch Diouf i would play instead of her to show how to play gooooooood make a single defenseeee.. Goood i get angry of her attitude she can't even run after a ball which was not received well!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    She is not atheltic !!!
    Of course don't forget to mention her little hoops not even close to a jump :wall:

• Oh god, whats wrong with Bosha? She made Zurich play fine during the season, had better times with the NT but now she simply forces her hitters to error, everytime she is setting, I'm closing my eyes

she was playing very bad today :-( poor Bosha

• Croatia won against Cuba 3:0 (25:13, 25:15, 25:13)

Top scorer Samanta Fabris with 19 points.

Bravo for Mira Topic 9 points in attack 81% . Same for Karla Klaric 6/6. She replaced Mira Topic in 3.set :)

Croatia has future with two new young MB, but it is to late to see how will they grove in their games.

• The Thais putting up a good fight against the Americans. With such a huge disparity in height, the US should at least be touching half the balls but that is not the case. Not very convincing game by the US ladies if you ask me

• If rumors are all true,
    Kiattipong, Zeng Chun-lei, Liu Xiao-tong, Robinson and Lowe will be in the same team - Beijing BAIC...
    http://inside.volleycountry.co…-female-league-2016-2017/

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• After seeing several matches from this WGP edition I've to say competition has shrunk to the amateur level. Croatia is playing with practically B sqaud and trashing :rolll: I can't understand what the hell Australia, Algeria, Colombia and similar teams are doing here :aww: I'm sure the worst team in f.e Italian, Russian or Polish league would beat them :whistle: Popularization of volleyball is a good thing but this is disgrace for WGP in general.

• I think it is good idea too have divisions BUT their so many better teams that can bring WGP on better level.

Belarus, Azerb., Hungary, Slovenia, France....I know it is all European countries but they can show much much more than Australia, Algeria and Mexico.

Funny thing that Croatia has much better team this year than last year. And again next year if we come back to division 2 they will send weaker team and we will back to division 3 :lol:

• I'm pretty sure that you notice the difference between teams from second and third division. We can say only that Kenya has no place in second division. I think that Croatia can beat these teams with it's fourth team so the results are because of opponents not because of selected players.

• You guys complain about everything
    The point of having 2nd and 3rd divisions is exactally that: to have teams with lower levels.

And by the way, the level of the 1st division might have also dropped but that's the national teams' fault, not the system's fault.
    Serbia, Italy, Germany, Turkey and many others are playing with their B or AB teams, so it's obvious that the level would never be the best.
    I think some NTs hide their game or rest their players so much that's the reason most of the times they fail at more important tournaments...