2016 FIVB Volleyball World Grand Prix

• Finally the girls show some better volleyball :thumbsup: Louisa Lippmann puts up a very good performance, she definitely improved a lot. I just wish Hanna Orthmann played instead of Poll, she's 10 years younger but far better in attack. She'd probably harm the reception line big time though...

• I love the German jersey, very cool.

Agree about Lippmann, she's been thus far pretty impressive today.

• Zhu Thing has so good reception an I don't why do you guys complained about?

• Germans are putting their maximum but China are just a couple of steps above...

Nice to see Möllers back, she played pretty well in France last season, I wonder she can keep that performance again.

• Stigrot :white: She hits as if she wants to murder somebody. So fascinating! Despite the loss, I really enjoyed their match today. Nice game by Lippmann.

• Hanna Orthmann is showing the coach that she deserves to play a lot more :D The youngest OH of the team is by far the best one in attack already :!: If she can learn to pass well, she'll be a very important player for Germany in the next 10-15 years.

• R u from Croatia? That explains why u r bitching.....Im sorry but Croatia`s level right now is really on the 3rd division. Do u think they would have any chance vs China or Brasil for example?? ololololo, just look they performance at the World Championship and it says it all..

Croatia with B team? Isn` Fabris playinig?? and by the way Fabris is only world class player from Croatia.

After seeing several matches from this WGP edition I've to say competition has shrunk to the amateur level. Croatia is playing with practically B sqaud and trashing :rolll: I can't understand what the hell Australia, Algeria, Colombia and similar teams are doing here :aww: I'm sure the worst team in f.e Italian, Russian or Polish league would beat them :whistle: Popularization of volleyball is a good thing but this is disgrace for WGP in general.

?

• Oh come on :lol:

Diffrents between Division 3 and division 1 is HUGE.
    Croatia deserve to be in division 3 after disaster results last year but this year Croatia is crashing everyone in division 3 and I hope we will back to division 2.

And about last WCH look at matches against Japan, Germany or last ECH against Russia. Only team who beat them with score 3:0 (against A team) but that all drops in water if you look at EOQ. That was PURE disaster for US. :lol:

But again they deserve to be in division 3 after last year performance.

But I don't want to talk about us, lets results talks for them selfs.

• Why Naz didn't play ???

When will Guidetti start taking De Kruijf out ?? Both yesterday and today she couldn't score in attack....Instead of taking Robin out, he always takes Beliën out...

Beliën at the moment is already better than Robin and the distance will be only bigger...... :whistle: :whistle:

In Japan, Dutch NT qualified while Robin was injured...both Beliën and Steenbergen are in general better players.

• Finally the girls show some better volleyball :thumbsup: Louisa Lippmann puts up a very good performance, she definitely improved a lot. I just wish Hanna Orthmann played instead of Poll, she's 10 years younger but far better in attack. She'd probably harm the reception line big time though...

Orthmann is usually playing opposite, not OH, but because she was educated in federal base Münster, she should have learned well enough the basics of receiving. Poll is a big disapointment in attack after her strong Bundesliga season, where she was one of the top scorers there. Lippmann had also today no high attack efficency (well below 40%), but at least better than yesterday. Lisa Izquierdo played acceptable, although not very good. Berit Kauffeld was much weaker than yesterday. Anyway, I see no considerable chance against Thailand tomorrow.

• Belgium keeping most of their starting six (vd Vyver, van Hecke, Aelbrecht, Courtois) on bench vs Russia :what:

Likely they thought, it is better to rest the others, not expecting any chances against the European Champion with any starting six.

• If USA wants to put their best line up against China, according to players performance these first 2 matches it should be: Alisha-Lowe, Kelsey-Larson, Harmotto-Crimes, Banwarth

What matches have you been watching? Robinson can neither pass nor attack this weekend.

• R u from Croatia? That explains why u r bitching.....Im sorry but Croatia`s level right now is really on the 3rd division. Do u think they would have any chance vs China or Brasil for example?? ololololo, just look they performance at the World Championship and it says it all..

Croatia with B team? Isn` Fabris playinig?? and by the way Fabris is only world class player from Croatia.

:aww: :aww:

Read my post more carefully. I wasnt talking about where Croatia should be at all but on level of WGP 3rd division.

WTF is this team if not B or even C? More than half players r from pathetic domestic cham'ship, Fabris and Jerkov r playing on 40% of their potential. Full Croatia belongs in 2nd div, not in 1st in any case, not until we find better setter and head coach. After all it's clear ur vball knowledge is quite limited, even pathetic, if u can say that full Croatia with Poljak, Miloš, Barun, Ušić etc. belongs to 3rd division. Fabris only world class player :rolll: yeah and people from Eczacibasi are stupid for giving Poljak around 400k € per season, Barun is playing in Italy coz she is pretty :obey:

P.S. U dont have a clue about situation in CRO vball so inform better if u want to continue discussion :read: