CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• I think that he would build the team completely differently. I think that with such good coach Skorupa would be willing to play, having Skorupa-Wolosz duo is each coach dream. He would get rid of Kakolewska and put some power to the middles. Also reception line could look different, more stable, so yes, Guidetti could do with Poland very strong team.

I don't think guidetti would leave a good mb like kakolewska out of the team. She was for sure not the reason for the defeat tonight.

I think the problem is that Poland tries to play with two opposites at the same time. Stysiak is not mihajlovic or sylla to compensate her lack of reception/defense

• i’m not sure how TUR had an easier path by finishing 2nd. i mean, there was no way they could have finished 1st in their group. and now those two teams will meet again.

they could have faced RUS in semis had RUS not lost to GER, but that’s not their doing...

• i’m not sure how TUR had an easier path by finishing 2nd. i mean, there was no way they could have finished 1st in their group. and now those two teams will meet again.

they could have faced RUS in semis had RUS not lost to GER, but that’s not their doing...

If tur would have been 1st in their group, they would have had Italy in the semis which is undoubtedly better opponent than Poland

• If tur would have been 1st in their group, they would have had Italy in the semis which is undoubtedly better opponent than Poland

We already talking about this. 2nd place in the group had to face NED in the quaters which is undoubtedly better opponent than Bulgaria.

Do u think really think Turkey was already thinking about avoiding Italy in semis when they were heading to a 5 set against Finland, and facing the Dutch in the quaters would be easier than Bulgaria. :gone:

• Here's a replay of Turkey v Poland. Good video but it's not from Turkish broadcast so it lacks the enthusiastic commentary

• Is there any top team other than Turkey that's led by MB as best scorer mostly? All other teams have one offensive oh+dominant opp that score most of the points. In this sense Turkey's volleyball is quite unique and pleasant to watch

• We already talking about this. 2nd place in the group had to face NED in the quaters which is undoubtedly better opponent than Bulgaria.

Do u think really think Turkey was already thinking about avoiding Italy in semis when they were heading to a 5 set against Finland, and facing the Dutch in the quaters would be easier than Bulgaria. :gone:

That was exaxtly my point but Serdar come up with this old topic as if he is wright and the players lost against serbia intentionally :aww: Anyway, if you want to believe that way you are free to. :wavy:

• That was exaxtly my point but Serdar come up with this old topic as if he is wright and the players lost against serbia intentionally :aww: Anyway, if you want to believe that way you are free to. :wavy:

You said tur should try to be first in the group since they can't beat NED but clearly they could😘

• You said tur should try to be first in the group since they can't beat NED but clearly they could😘

Of course Turkey can win against The Netherlands and they did. However, my point is/was that we shouldt take risk being out of top 4 just to make our way to final easier because The Netherlands in quarterfinal isnt in the bag opponent for Turkey(instead of Bulgaria). I still think like that and the girls showed they do think the same way as they fought hard to win against Serbia in group match. Nobody in the team wanted to loose against Serbia as you said:whistle:

• I didn't say they lost it on purpose but I don't think they played with full force. We will see how they will play with full force today 💪

• Neonowka posted an apology for all Turkish fans, Smarzek reposted it on her story.

,,We would like to express the sincere apology to everyone offended by our meme depiciting Turkish volleyball players. We are all for the equality and the tolerance. The most important is volleyball. Greetings to all Turkish fans and congratulations on your success. 🇹🇷❤️🇵🇱❤️"

• Neonowka posted an apology for all Turkish fans, Smarzek reposted it on her story.

,,We would like to express the sincere apology to everyone offended by our meme depiciting Turkish volleyball players. We are all for the equality and the tolerance. The most important is volleyball. Greetings to all Turkish fans and congratulations on your success. 🇹🇷❤️🇵🇱❤️"

:heart:

• "Yes, well done! Sometimes it's hard, I can understand. We make such jokes in our living room with friends but on the internet its easy to forget we are indirectly talking to thousands of people. The apology shows you did not mean to hurt peoples feeling and was a mature move. Thanks for it Malwina ☺ I accept it, don't worry about it anymore. also good luck today vs Italy!"

We all make mistakes! Learning from it whats important.

I pmd this after seeing her story. She was quick to like the post and agreed with what I said and apologized again personally as well. Clearly she really didn't think it too much through, mean't for this to be non-offensive and more as a playfull joke. She seemed truly devastated and sad about the backlash and that people saw her as a bad/ignorant persona now and thought she mean't harm. I hope she gets herself together back on it emotionally and gets bronze today!! ;) I'll root for Poland and Malwina.

• Btw I have to say I love Ebrar's new moves. She stopped screaming at her opponents and is screaming straight at Guidetti now :obey: perfect ahaha