CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Turkey have beaten 2 strongest opponents they're gonna play in the qualifier, their chance of making to Tokyo is really high, I think

On paper, yes.

In practice... Poland and Germany aren't that far behind, especially if the rumors of a Luxembourg OQT host are true. Guidetti is too stubborn for his own good when the match doesn't go the way he wants.

• ONCE again I don't like SYLLA She is annoying as f... And I'm not here to make some friends :gone:

I love to be inspiration here.

Love my fans :heart:

• Poland hasn't beaten Turkey for years, same for Germany. They are not to be underestimated but also not on same level with Turkey.

Netherlands on the other hand will imo be the nr1 opponent for Turkey, they are experienced and have proven themselves many times. I think they can bounce back, and if they do they can possibly beat all teams at European qualifiers in my opinion.

• Congrats Turkey You're best team. 🥇🏆

• Poland is not equal team for Turkey for today. Polish girls have potential but with this coach they won’t achieve anything. The only hope is Italian league for them, to develop and gain some experience. Today’s semi result as expected. The next Guidetti’s medal, congratulations.

• Poland is a very good team, and except for the brain fart 3rd set Turkey handled them pretty well. That bodes well for them tomorrow. BUT Serbia is a whole other beast. They can be stone cold executioners. Or we might see a battle of who loses it first and most. My gut tells me Serbia will remain stable and make it very difficult for Turkey. Can't wait :super:

• Yes, go, visit that Old Land. But better not in the Summer :-) me be there this summer. Quite competitive for the bucks as well!

Turkey is my #1 bucket list Euro-destination. Prague is #2

• Will Guidete loose his 3rd final at home? He lost with Netherland and Germany.

There's a popular phrase as 'The third time's a charm' :-) perhaps this time Gui will make it.

I believe today's result is one of the Gui's best achievements in handling the Turkish NT to date. If his team gets the highest trophy tomorrow, it's definitely yes! Watched his post-match interview by the TRT Sport in the semis, he's obviously quite pleased today :whistle:

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Good Quality Replay of Serbia v Italy if anybody missed it:

• Stefana Veljković, World Cup '07, the game against the USA. It was magic.

But yeah, Fahr is right up there too. :)

9 blocks, i remember that game very well. I had only 10 years but since that game i falling in love in legend Logan Tom and ofc it was amagzing beat USA.

• are you implying that if Guidetti was the head coach of Poland, they would reach the final today ?

I think that he would build the team completely differently. I think that with such good coach Skorupa would be willing to play, having Skorupa-Wolosz duo is each coach dream. He would get rid of Kakolewska and put some power to the middles. Also reception line could look different, more stable, so yes, Guidetti could do with Poland very strong team.

• I think that he would build the team completely differently. I think that with such good coach Skorupa would be willing to play, having Skorupa-Wolosz duo is each coach dream. He would get rid of Kakolewska and put some power to the middles. Also reception line could look different, more stable, so yes, Guidetti could do with Poland very strong team.

You right, I read similar comments on Russian volleyball pages, most fans here are mad at our head coach, too. Not only fans, even ex players, our legend coach.

Nawrocki is Poland version of Pankov. They both are getting on our nerves. I can understand you to some extent. But, honestly Nawrocki is much more annoying, he is always smiling as if he has done great job.

• You right, I read similar comments on Russian volleyball pages, most fans here are mad at our head coach, too. Not only fans, even ex players, our legend coach.

Nawrocki is Poland version of Pankov. They both are getting on our nerves. I can understand you to some extent. But, honestly Nawrocki is much more annoying, he is always smiling as if he has done great job.

Well, he did a great job of handing set 4 to Serbia in Olympic qualifications

• I can not wait for the Final tomorrow. I could not sleep tonight, I woke up at 3am ( game started at 7am my time). I won`t be sleeping tonight either.

I believe Serbia will win in 3, maybe 4....I don`t want a tie break. This Turkish crowd is amazing, they celebrate every point like crazy, would be awesome to see their reaction if Turkey pulls a upset over the defending Euro, World and #1 Team in the World. ....but that won`t happen. But they will be celebration in January.

• I hope the players or the staff dont make such plans the same way you do:whistle:. Turkey isnt Serbia or Italy that can sacrifice a match to make its way to final easier. Netherlands is a great team and the last time Turkey won against their A team is in 2014 world championship. Trying to beat Serbia(which is very hard) should be the first aim so that we can skip Netherlands in quarterfinal.

Good that Turkey got second place and had an easier way to the final:whistle: