Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• i dont like the team structure of Pomi...Rahimova and Carcaces are strong but error-prone players..also,Carcaces's reception is poor

Marcon-Bosetti duo is more balanced but weaker offensively..dilemma!

• 2/11 by Gorans daughter is below par from her ofc.

He says he's now known as Jovana's father. :P :D

I expected her to struggle initially, as she's just come from a very long competition that she barely took any part in and is thus not very match-tough, and she's joined a new team on top of that. Those stats are hideous, of course, but pretty much nobody came up with the goods on Scandicci's side tonight.

Firenze's loss was a bit surprising. On paper, they look to have a much more solid squad.

• I think it is to soon to judge them. First of all Vasileva is not playing and We can expect that Haak will perform much better than this. I believe that everyone as individual can perform better I have never seen Bosetti to struggle with reception so much...

Malinov needs more time to connect with her players so I will wait more to judge them.

• I have no idea what's going on with Malwina, I do not remember to see her that hopeless. Unfortunetaly, on Sunday Bergamo plays with Novara and it can be their third loss without a single set. At least Kąkolewska improved her game and made a good impression.

• I have no idea what's going on with Malwina, I do not remember to see her that hopeless. Unfortunetaly, on Sunday Bergamo plays with Novara and it can be their third loss without a single set. At least Kąkolewska improved her game and made a good impression.

On the other hand, against Novara Bergamo has nothing to lose, this might help her than? Despite the block-field defence of Novara is very strong of course.

• On the other hand, against Novara Bergamo has nothing to lose, this might help her than? Despite the block-field defence of Novara is very strong of course.

But that factor did not directly benefit Haak, Bosetti, Mitchem or Stevanovic as underdogs yesterday though.

If I was the coach of Bergamo I would put aside Smarzek from the court for a while, one or two matches or so, in order to remove some stress and get the chance to regroup; i.e "get back to the basics". If not, its possible she might just get deeper and deeper into the slump while trying to "force" herself into rythm with more and more poor confidence as a result until its so washed out its too late to make something about it. Still, the short-term attitude of modern professional sport-business might render such a card unplayable on the table.

• 3.11 Monza - Imoco Conegliano (20:30) CET

RAI Sport stream

http://webtvhd.com/raisport+hd-live.php

Imoco as clear favourite but I'm interested who will be starting OHs. Hill for sure but who will be next to her. Strange to say that Easy will be on the bench after great performance but I wouldn't be surprise because Santarelli will push Samadan as starting MB as long as He can in first half season. That is my thoughs because of NT

So my predicition are :

Wolosz-Fabris

Hill-Sylla

Samadan-Danesi

De Gennaro

With this squad they are very diffrent than in last match.

Monza would perform better with Bujis, even her reception is not great Monza is missing some power in attack and She can bring in it for sure.

• Starting six for Conegliano

Wolosz-Fabris

Sylla-Hill

Robin-Danesi

De Gennaro

De Krujif is back !!! :D

Monza

Ortolani-Hancock

Melandri-Adamas

Begic-Ortham

• I do not understand why Easy is on bench, she was fantastic against Pomi and it's better for Hill to rest.

• I do not understand why Easy is on bench, she was fantastic against Pomi and it's better for Hill to rest.

Because SuperCoppa is next week, they need some playing time together.... my thoughts

• Hill's role is so different on this team compared to the USNT. Back row defense, blocking, receiving and serving come first and she is generally only the third or fourth choice on attack. Well suited to her personality. Plus it makes her attack numbers better. Nice come back as Imoco settles in.

• Hill's role is so different on this team compared to the USNT. Back row defense, blocking, receiving and serving come first and she is generally only the third or fourth choice on attack. Well suited to her personality. Plus it makes her attack numbers better. Nice come back as Imoco settles in.

That's because she's usually the better passer in Imoco, whereas in the NT there's Larson. But I don't quite agree she's not one of their first scoring options. Imoco plays a fast game, every single of their players likes fast balls, last year too.. so when the pass is good Wolocz is distributing her sets pretty evenly. Even though Bricio, Easy, Sylla are obviously attacking OH, they never relied on one player, so we rarely have seen most of the balls going to Fabris or the other OH

Hill has been their best scorer many times too

• De Gennaro from 7m sets to Robin fast set and She scored. Monica Wonder Woman:super:

• Monza vs Conegliano 0:3 (25:27, 19:25, 19:25)

Again 3:0 win for Conegliano, even they won "easily", Monza fight really well with very good defence. Wolosz was giving everyone equally sets. They needs to reduce servers errors, that is why they started really bad in first set.

Robin is finally back and She had really good "debute" performance after injury.

Orthmann had very stabile reception, but She her attack had low %. But hey look who She had in blocks and in defence. So overall She can be happy with her performance