Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Egonu 35 points vs Haak 30 points

Scandicci has amazing defence !

• Firenze is playing very well so far! Their middles doing a great job today, especially Popovic. I haven't see her playing this good so far. Now they lead 2-0.

Popović has had one injury woe after another for pretty much an entire year now, non stop. Hopefully she'll manage to leave it all behind her and get back in shape. When she's healthy, she's a really good player.

• I don't remember when I watched Egonu got blocked so many time... She is famous for her errors(before) but getting so much blocked is not what you will see a lot...

• Tie break between Novara and Scandicci !!!

Egonu 38 points vs Haak 33 points (for now), Bartsch is in good shape She helped a lot Egonu in 4th set...

• If Scandicci wins tie break

This would be ranking

1. Scandicci 34

1. Novara 34

3. Conegliano 31 (1 game less)

Great season for Seria A :D

• Novara-Scandicci has been a quite good match, but Carlino needs to change her game: she is ignoring completely her MBs, forcing her game on Egonu. Of course she gets blocked easily.

I'm also watching Bergamo-Pomì. Two sets per side, but now Bergamo is leading in the tie break. Cuttino-Pincerato are playing, and the american has quite a good and wild swing in attack. Pomì's problems are the setters as already said.. anyway also Bergamo is struggling with her setter: Carraro is playing instead of Cambi, as already happened against Busto.

Edit: Bergamo won.

• Stevanovic is back when it comes for her blocking !!! She made 4 killer block but She stops a lot of attacks...

Egonu is at 43 points !! Can't She breaks her own record ?? This match can go farther than 15:13...

WHAT MISTAKE FOR PLAK, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IN SUCH IMPORTANT TIME :white::white:

• Smarzek with 24 points and Kąkolewska with 14 :super:

• And Scandicci takes it !!!! Bravaaaa !!!!!

Now they are tie with Novara, and Conegliano is right behind !!!! edit my bad, Novara is still first with just one point ahead !

Great year for Seria A !!!!

Novara needs to change their way of the game. Even Egonu 44 points was not enough for win, Barbolini WAKE UP !

• Plak did such a bad mistake, so silly! Novara is in a down period.. they are not playing well at all. They have to find their rhythm back!

• This is what it would have looked like had the Croatian NT of the 90s faced their own clones :wacko:

did u see what I`m talking about? Veljkovic does not get the ball..and when she gets she set is too low and all she can do is tip it over.

Very painful game to watch....both setters ignored the middles all night long. I think Novara should consider bringing Skorupa back, Egonu will be out of gas even before the playoffs and CL finals...not to mention if she does not get injured before.

Haak is amazing...and Stevanovic was huge on the net.

• Novara-Scandicci has been a quite good match, but Carlino needs to change her game: she is ignoring completely her MBs, forcing her game on Egonu. Of course she gets blocked easily.

I'm also watching Bergamo-Pomì. Two sets per side, but now Bergamo is leading in the tie break. Cuttino-Pincerato are playing, and the american has quite a good and wild swing in attack. Pomì's problems are the setters as already said.. anyway also Bergamo is struggling with her setter: Carraro is playing instead of Cambi, as already happened against Busto.

Edit: Bergamo won.

The setters are a big let down this season...especially the younger ones. ( Cansu can put all of them in her pocket ) In the playoffs if Woloz plays like she did last year I honestly don`t think anyone will even touch Conegliano...unless Egonu and Haak scores 50 points.

Now imagine if any of these teams had Maja?? They would be Golden.

• By american in Bergamo u mean Megan Courtney? It was a shame she played as libero for national team cos she is really a good OH. Well thats what happens when a team doesnt have a good libero and the OHs have better reception than ur libero.

• I don't know what is Plak doing in team as Novara, they should transfer much better OH than her, She can't recive and She is not monster in attack like

WHAT MISTAKE FOR PLAK, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, IN SUCH IMPORTANT TIME :white::white:

That was just bad luck, she couldn't do anything against it.

Okay she is not playing her best volleyball lately, but she just came back from an injury. Before her injury she had some good matches and also when she came in the court to play at the WCH she made a difference with her attack. So it's nor fair to say she is so bad. Besides that, the sets she gets of Carlini are not good so it's hard to attack on this balls

• By american in Bergamo u mean Megan Courtney? It was a shame she played as libero for national team cos she is really a good OH. Well thats what happens when a team doesnt have a good libero and the OHs have better reception than ur libero.

No, I was talking about Cuttino. I only watched the tie break but Courtney wasn't on court.. she had a really good match against Busto!

• The setters are a big let down this season...especially the younger ones. ( Cansu can put all of them in her pocket ) In the playoffs if Woloz plays like she did last year I honestly don`t think anyone will even touch Conegliano...unless Egonu and Haak scores 50 points.

Now imagine if any of these teams had Maja?? They would be Golden.

Yes, absolutely true.. if I were Novara I would even try Lo Bianco! She is free, italian and still great.

• In Italy it's midnight now, which means Francesca Piccinini has just turned into a beautiful 40 years old lady.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PICCI:flower: