Italy - Serie A1 2018/19

• Adenizia had 1 kill in 5 sets :gone: I really don't want to offend her fans but I don't get why Savino renewed with her honestly

Well she has the best block point to set ratio in the entire league (just like the last 2 seasons) and attacks at over 50%. Personally I think she's done very well there.

• Adenizia had 1 kill in 5 sets :gone: I really don't want to offend her fans but I don't get why Savino renewed with her honestly

Both Adenizia and Bia from Brasil are overrated to me and they were starters in NT for quite some time. There is much much better Brazillian players even then them so that I'd not even pick them for 'my' NT so I don't understand why she is the one Savino chooses...

• I've always thought Adenízia was overrated and I don't disagree with you guys there, but both MBs from Savino are having a bad season when it comes to attack. I honestly do not think it's Adenízia's fault alone, especially considering Stevanovic (who I thought was a better attacker than Adenízia prior to this season) isn't doing much better.

• The problem with Savino's MB attack is Malinov's fault. The two MBs are playing poorly. Adenizia is the 5 best striker among the hosts, in front of Stevanovic.
    Adenizia 51.2%
    Stevanovic 44%

Adenizia did not play 4 matches because of a knee injury. In number of blocks
    Adenizia 74
    Stevanovic 71

• That was such a dumpster fire of a match. No rhythm at all and lots of choking. Novara was being handed the match on a silver platter, but they gave it away with 700 service errors. Malinov's performance at the end of the 4th set was one of the most embarrassing displays I've seen recently and there's literally NO ONE on Scandicci's side that really stood out, but they managed to win somehow, so congrats, I guess?

I agree that Barbolini should have just kept the 2nd line-up the entire time. They were doing a really nice job and you could see that Scandicci's players were thrown off their game as they weren't expecting it. And once again Carlini forgets how to play when Egonu enters the court. Chirichella was having her best game of the season by far, at one point her attacking percentage was nearly 80% and then Carling starts feeding her with useless sets like always and it goes way down.

So they really did not gain anything here. They lost the match and Egonu once again lost tons of energy, so a total lose-lose situation. But Scandicci's performance doesn't inspire much confidence either, so who the hell knows.

One thing is for sure, though. If either of these two teams play like this in the final, Conegliano is going to eat them alive.

• I know it feels like Stevanovic had such a terrible season. But still she`s the 6th best score among all middles (202 points) and tied for 3rd in blocks (58) with Adenizia.

Total numbers of blocks or points don't make any sense. What matters is block per set and attacking ratio. Otherwise, just playing many tiebreakers already can make you best scorer or best blocker without a good performance

• Monza needs to get rid of Hancock! Her sets are so imprecise so all the hitters only can tip the ball over the net:down: They should try to sign Cambi for next season. Also Adams isn't playing good lately.

• Monza needs to get rid of Hancock! Her sets are so imprecise so all the hitters only can tip the ball over the net:down: They should try to sign Cambi for next season. Also Adams isn't playing good lately.

I agree that she's not good today, but looking at the whole season I would say she's one of the better setters of A1 and I don't think Cambi is better than her.

• I agree that she's not good today, but looking at the whole season I would say she's one of the better setters of A1 and I don't think Cambi is better than her.

In the matches I saw her play, she wants to play to fast so it's very difficult to attack. But yes, maybe today is one of her worst matches. I thought maybe Cambi, so they can get a foreign opposite instead of Ortolani.

• Wolosz is playing great today! de Kruijf is making her moves again, so Wolosz puts her attackers against a single block.