Turkey - Vestel Venüs Sultanlar Ligi - 2018/2019

• I wish THY kept Rahimova. We don`t know maybe she did not want to stay and she`s going to Brazil for a adventure. But at the same time, if even Brazilians teams are taking away players from Turkey......well that`s not good.

Playing with Rahimova was no good for THY, she was a good server though. I think she slowed down a bit last few seasons anyway. It will be fun for her to experience something new in Brazil and I feel her personality would fit right in.

Turkish league should invest more in younger players rather than throwing lots of money at experienced ones imo.

• Playing with Rahimova was no good for THY, she was a good server though. I think she slowed down a bit last few seasons anyway. It will be fun for her to experience something new in Brazil and I feel her personality would fit right in.

Turkish league should invest more in younger players rather than throwing lots of money at experienced ones imo.

totally agree. Kim maybe is the worse choice of Nalan this season

• Ecz must be so disappointing this season. They have invested a lot of money to hire three top class OH/OPP, but ends up only having two unimportant titles. I don't get why they always choked in clutch time.

Last season, they led 2:1 in the final, but lost two games in a row. This season they had a good chance to win CL, but choked in the second quarter-final (maybe they're unlucky because of Boskovic's illness). Then in the league final, They held the game 4 and tied a tough match to force into the last game. The game 5 is their home game, with momentum as well, but they collapsed again.

• ECZ is like a rich old man that everyone is jealous of, but who has no idea how to use damn money.

• people love to say "I told u so" after everything is said and done. But when they signed Kim no one said Kim was a bad choice. Everyone was saying they would he a super team and they looked even stronger than Vakifbank.

Kim's performance was a big surprise to everyone. Just like it was Kosheleva's.

Next time point it out before the season starts.... Not when it's over.

• They can get rid of both Larson and Kim and hire Zhu Ting instead. I know Zhu’s salary wont be a big problem for them.

Zhu Ting didn't leave VakifBank really nor did VakifBank. The Chinese commitee just called her back for next season for special training in preparation to the Olympics and she decided to accept that because the Chinese season is shorter they get more time as a NT to prepare. So Eczacibasi is completely of the radar for Zhu atm. Maybe after the Olympics.

• I thought Ecz was the first choice for Zhu to sign but they didn't agree to terms. I think Zhu will play for Vakifbank again if she decides to have another stint at European club volleyball.

• Zhu Ting didn't leave VakifBank really nor did VakifBank. The Chinese commitee just called her back for next season for special training in preparation to the Olympics and she decided to accept that because the Chinese season is shorter they get more time as a NT to prepare. So Eczacibasi is completely of the radar for Zhu atm. Maybe after the Olympics.

maybe,but I think they should take action quickly,at least quicker than vakifbank and fener,we all know both team also want to sign her.maybe not after olympics .just after the end of 2019-2020 chinese league.

• I thought Ecz was the first choice for Zhu to sign but they didn't agree to terms. I think Zhu will play for Vakifbank again if she decides to have another stint at European club volleyball.

Yeah, Zhu is very loyal to the coach. If she decides to go back to EU after 2020 olympics, most likely she will return to Vakifbank unless Coach Guidetti leaves VK for some reason.

• Is there any rumors regarding Vakif's second OH other than Plak? All I hear about is Gabi. Is Guidetti really gonna use Ebrar?

If they are smarter enough they will not signed Plak or they will need to find second OH in middle of the season. Or just let Ebrar to play as OH.

• Gabi can cover Plak if necessary....Plak can also be a sub for Haak.

Feels like Guidetti wants a very young team next season.

It will be ALWAYS necessary to cover Plak and it will damage Gabi's confidence and attack power. Plak needs to go play Opp in an average team or in a big (but crazy enough to give her titular spot) team, not an OH in a team like Vakif

• There is no confirmation of Plak in VB, I highly doubt it. There is no local (Turkish) rumour either even. It seems she might come to Turkey yes, but again I doubt its VB.

• It will be ALWAYS necessary to cover Plak and it will damage Gabi's confidence and attack power. Plak needs to go play Opp in an average team or in a big (but crazy enough to give her titular spot) team, not an OH in a team like Vakif

This !!! 100% agree.

• Replace Robinson with Gabi, OK.

Replace Sloetjes with Haak, OK.

Replace Zhu with Plak, :rolll:

I don’t think this will happen.