Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• good game so far - better than semis. Garay dominated the first set but really like the adjustments Macris made in her distribution in the second set.

• Just tuned in; so far Lloyd is a mess, Garay is okish at best, Rosamaria can't receive and Fawcett... Well she is just... There I guess. I'm literally only rooting for Praia with that epic MB duo :rose: Carol/Fabiana though Lloyd can do better setting them..

Minas is looking sharp though, they look like the Champs :flower: Carol Gattaz at 37 still on top:heart:

• Lloyd is awful.

Carol is better giving up on the slides: she's terrible. Her primo tempo is quite strong on the other hand.

Rosamaria was weak yesterday.

In general the team works better with Ananda. I Lost the count how many times Lloyd tried a pipe and sent Garay and Fawcett into a 3 people block. Minas could read her setting like a book. And she was technically very weak at It.

• Source??? Hope she is well...

About mara! She got the height but mayany is more athletic

They repeated it several times during the match.

• MVP would be Natalia IMO. She was such an important piece of the team last night.

• Lloyd is awful.

Carol is better giving up on the slides: she's terrible. Her primo tempo is quite strong on the other hand.

Rosamaria was weak yesterday.

In general the team works better with Ananda. I Lost the count how many times Lloyd tried a pipe and sent Garay and Fawcett into a 3 people block. Minas could read her setting like a book. And she was technically very weak at It.

I was a big fan of her setting, she used to be a creative and smart setter. Now, I can’t recognize her anymore. It is something I observe especially with setters, they play with a big potential at the begining of their career but after a while, not only they can’t improve themselves, they loose their creativty and smartness as well which makes them boring and painful to watch at the end. It was same with Naz, It was a pleasure to watch her at the begining and now she is just plain boring.

• i cant have enough GBs , ergo i cant watch live matches..

what happened? which team won the Cup?

Minas won, Natalia-Gabi duo start to look really epic to me like they should be imported straight into NT. Other then that, the Minas setter was also outperforming Lloyd in general. Both sides MBs are great.

Fawcett and Rosamaria probably the main weak links along with Lloyd yesterday for Praia but all credit to Minas, they played a flawless game.

• Minas won, Natalia-Gabi duo start to look really epic to me like they should be imported straight into NT. Other then that, the Minas setter was also outperforming Lloyd in general. Both sides MBs are great.

Fawcett and Rosamaria probably the main weak links along with Lloyd yesterday for Praia but all credit to Minas, they played a flawless game.

thanks beri..and score ?

• SESI build a team that is not suitable to Anderson's style of coaching. He destroys their confidence all the time! He screams when he needs to support, he says all the bad things his team do instead of trying to fix it. He is doing really bad.