2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Seeing Sarina Koga stand around in full on career existential crisis mode during timeout huddles makes me sad. She doesn't not-play very well.

• I love it when Hanke decides to spike it. Too bad that one went out

• All fine and good for Japan but next week is going to be tough.

• i can't believe that FB page just disappeared... ;(:rolleyes::cursing:

The "Pasion Voleibol" page was just wiped out in totality... no traces left at all :evil:

Some parties were much offended for being called "no-rules land"

They're just using the full force for enforcing the "pay for play" scheme :P

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• Seeing Sarina Koga stand around in full on career existential crisis mode during timeout huddles makes me sad. She doesn't not-play very well.

It’s simple! Nakada would give more priority to her hisamitsu players! Well, In my opinion that is. Can’t blame if koga will eventually loose her confidence, if she barely get a playing time.

• All fine and good for Japan but next week is going to be tough.

Week 3 in HK will be quite heavy tests for the Japanese team:

CHN - ITA - NED - JPN

Let's see how good the JPN team fares then. But it will of course depend on what kind of line-up each fields there.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• we have Olympic Qualification this year, Korea will be big threat for our NT.

What's the chance for Kosheleva to play in that event? If RUS team can again play its "Twin Tower" Goncharova and Kosheleva, I am sure the team can overcome the South Korean team. Even the RUS line-up that played in the WCH is good enough to deal with the KOR squad.

• of course, they are. Although Pankov is not there, he is watching every game and observing the players who are recently playing in VNL, there are high propable, Kurilo can join the main national team too. She is not far away from Voronkova and Parubets IMO. She is the best of weak Russian NT right now.

In that case, with or without Koshe, the KOR squad ain't really a serious threat for the RUS team in OG Qualification. I just don't see it how can the KOR be the stumbling block for RUS into 2020 OG.

• Half of Polish starting six is almost 2m tall!

• Half of Polish starting six is almost 2m tall!

Yes the Netherlands has to serve tougher, otherwise they never gonna pass the big block of Poland.

• What a disaster in the first set!!! Dijkema isn't helped with the bad receiving and the attackers who are affraid to attack, but she isn't making the right choices either:down: Hoping for a better second set!

• We can hear some Polish supporters in Apeldoorn! :super: go Polska!!