2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Genius

• I can see already crovolley as first contestant nominated by the whole house, "because he talks about Imoco and Serie A1 inside every topic", and as first housemate evicted. :rolll:

I’m to beautifull to be nominated the first one,...

• I have a question in general. We have 4 teams in ever pool for OGQ. We all know that 1st place gets a ticket for OGs. Is there any rule like 2nd place only gets a ticket for continental qualification or the rest of teams have a chance to play in continental qualification ? I'm oblivious about new rules.

The teams that finish first are the only ones that qualify immediately in the 6 World Groups. The non-qualifiers have to apply to play in their continental qualifiers. How many teams participate are up to those Confederations.

• I am so glad that Im on that list!! Hahha tbh guys, Im on this forum since I was 15!! I grew up here with you!! :rolll::rolll:

Btw greetings from the beautiful Vistula river in Warsaw ;)

• I'm surprised Brazil is sitting atop the list right now. All the critiquing of them and their ways had me under the impression they weren't doing well :rolll:

We have the top six right now. OK Poland, you're real. Carry on. I'd prefer one of the wispy magical teams, BEL or DOM, got in there, but you gotta be real to make the finals. Still possible, and with this tournament, possibler. BEL has the heaviest lift. We'll see.

Japan's been uninspired. With Araki, Inoue, Tashiro, and Tominaga sitting this tournament out they should have gone all in with the kids and newcomers. Ishii, Shinnabe, Koga, Kurogo. Yawn. And for god sake, it's almost cruel what Coach Nakata is doing to Miyashita. Stringing her along as a serve sub. Either let her play or say goodbye :cursing:

• sorry to miss such exciting match today (TUR x BEL) ... i was watching the beginning of BRA x ITA then i got bored and went to do other stuff...

i wish that awful turkish ref. (nurper?) would officiate a TUR match just to watch gui explode ... LOL. (but of course, that can't happen...)

• If we were on Big Brother I would take beri,sitenoise and crovolley to the final 4 with me. Then I would stab sitenoise in the back and get ride of him because he would win over anyone. And I would take crovolley to the final 2 because nobody likes him.

I`m glad beri did not include the Brazilian users :lol:.... They would be boring floaters anyways....

• I'm surprised Brazil is sitting atop the list right now. All the critiquing of them and their ways had me under the impression they weren't doing well :rolll:

I know from the beginning of VNL that they will make it to the Final 6 but never thought they will be at the top of the table. :rolll::rolll::rolll: This team has their ups and downs. I think the arrival of Macris as starting setter really changed their game as a whole.

• I`m glad beri did not include the Brazilian users :lol:.... They would be boring floaters anyways....

every single joke was hilarious before yours. Now that's how it feels

• If you wrote it about your case, I wouldn't answer but you generalized it. I'll be brief and concise. "I have no bias" and "I have positive vibes" towards crovolley

Honestly, I don't judge him.

The reason i said nobody likes him...is because in the Big Brother you must take someone to the final 2 that you can win against....People here likes me and him the least by far...we would never win....so I would have a chance only if I was up against him.

• DOM looks a little lost, unmotivated. Serious reception problems :(

• Pretty sloppy, slow motion volleyball all around. Weird stuff, like over-passing free balls :what: