2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• If turkish users here are free to express their thoughts and compare Zahra with Thaisa

Just saying, it was a Brazillian user who said Zehra is like the Turkish Thaisa :heart: so maybe speak facts only first.

I think nothing wrong with comparing Poland and Turkey btw... Individually they re for me also similar level.

• USA finally got some jerseys above Dollar Tree level and MBH trying to get back to them :what: Come on girl

• In this forum, everyone wrote their personal opinion. I can compare one team with another ones, which is normal in this forum. I dont know how democracy working among turkish users, they always wrote their opinions here as a normal thing but now it's my turn I can write whatever I want, it's my personal opinion.

Nowadays, people express their thoughts about Trump etc. In this forum, people from Turkey 200 times wrote their opinions about Russian NT and etc NTs which is normal in their case, but not in our case?. I would like someone creates another thread and some people like me, we write our opinions there. I feel like we will never express our real thoughts about Turkish players and Turkey NT:roll:

You agree/disagree it is my opinion, you can write everyone here about racism, homophobia which it is even not relating to our topics, even you repeatedly write it as a normal thing, but you try to interfere with us which is our right to express our thoughts here in this forum. If turkish users here are free to express their thoughts and compare Zahra with Thaisa, I dont think anything wrong to compare Polish players with Turkish players:gone: the first you yourself let someone express their thoughts and then judge someone being homophob or racist or politics. It's my personal advice to you;). Plz let us express our thoughts and a bit democracy, you agree/disagree.

There must be something really wrong with you, I never told you that you can’t compare teams here, I told you that Turkey won their pool and deserved their place in the finals, you can express your opinions as much as you can. It is the reason that forums exist, but whenever someone tells something, you say “don’t bring politics into this” and yet you are full of politics and often mention it in your comments. You assault Turkish people in your almost all comments which is not a good thing.

You must be the last person that anyone can get advice from, so thanks but no thanks.

I am not continue this meaningless conversation as you did not see my point in my earlier post and I forgot that you have your agenda and will say what you have in your mind regardless of what the other person says. Even if said that I agree with you, you would have said these things anyway. It is like you are having conversation with yourself.

• The 1st edition went to the US team. Now the 2nd edition will go to the most energetic as well as the most colourful team this year , The Samba :cup: I believe! They are the two most successful squads in this annual VB festive!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• why was Ze Roberto yelling? was there something wrong?

Commentator suggested he may have wanted a sub. But I dunno.

• Natalia surprises me with her defense.

• Lorenne is starting to gain confidence