FIVB World Cup 2019 - Sept. 14 to 29, Japan

• In the 4th set when Brazil was leading 16-13, after the tech timeout, Gabi goes to serve and Clayton Lucas says " Gabi getting instructions from her daddy. It is a interesting dynamic when you have family members on the court" He goes on to compare Gabi-Ze Roberto with Bruno-Bernardinho.

I can`t believe he said that....has anyone been able to watch the replay and confirm he he said "daddy". I can`t be 100% sure because of his acent and there`s some yelling on the background. I just wanna be 100% sure....and also....is this Clayton Lucas? For me they all sound the same and I can`t who is who anymore.

We need to let him know......this is simply embarrassing.

I think he actually is to bruno. He just validate that gabi and ze are like daughter and son which i think is absolutely wtf.

• China v Cameroon -- WHO's the low quality FIVB commentator on duty here???

Talks a lot yet meaningless comments.

I favour both Simon Golding and Lucas Clayton!

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• China v Cameroon -- WHO's the low quality FIVB commentator on duty here???

Talks a lot yet meaningless comments.

I favour both Simon Golding and Lucas Clayton!

can't believe my eyes, more errors in 1 set than in the entire match vs. Korea.

• let’s not bring up the last time RUS met KOR... oh yeah just a month ago...

Oh man, that game was just hard for me to watch. I cannot believe Korea lost there. They were mentally broken after two sets. I honestly don't know what happened. I still, however, think that KOR is better than RUS.

• Do you guys have any links for live matches? Been missing out here. Watched JAP VS DOM highlights and it seemed like a very good match.

You might get lucky at https://live-stream365.com/sport/volleyball.php

• In the 4th set when Brazil was leading 16-13, after the tech timeout, Gabi goes to serve and Clayton Lucas says " Gabi getting instructions from her daddy. It is a interesting dynamic when you have family members on the court" He goes on to compare Gabi-Ze Roberto with Bruno-Bernardinho.

I can`t believe he said that....has anyone been able to watch the replay and confirm he did say "daddy"?. I just wanna be 100% sure....and also....is this truly Clayton Lucas? For me they all sound the same and I can`t who is who anymore.

We need to let him know......this is simply embarrassing.

I guess he thought that Ze and Gabi are family because they have the same last name... Guimaraes :lol:

• In my vague memories, the teams from the African Continent in this edition of World Cup (Cameroon and Kenya) are showing higher qualities than those at the previous edition (2015: Kenya and Algeria). I still recall that Algerian team was so inferior back then, the laughing stock! Now the Cameroon team, for instance, will be competitive against the Asian #5, Kazakhstan and I think they can beat those Asian teams like Vietnam, Chinese Taipei, Philippines, Indonesia.

Even though these African teams are still suffering straight losses so far but they are showing good, respectable fights! Thumbs up for Africa!

Will be certainly fascinating to watch CAM and KEN vs ARG :-)

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

Edited once, last by samsara ().

• In my vague memories, the teams from the African Continent in this edition of World Cup (Cameroon and Kenya) are showing higher qualities than those at the previous edition (2015: Kenya and Algeria). I still recall that Algerian team was so inferior back then, the laughing stock! Now the Cameroon team, for instance, will be competitive against the Asian #5, Kazakhstan and I think they can beat those Asian teams like Vietnam, Chinese Taipei, Philippines, Indonesia.

Even though these African teams are still suffering straight losses so far but they are showing good, respectable fights! Thumbs up for Africa!

Will be certainly fascinating to watch CAM and KEN vs ARG :-)

Algeria sent a youth team if I recall correctly.

Cameroon scored more points than Korea vs. China.

• Serbia A team is the best team in the world, and Serbia B team is the second best :P

And being demolished by team Usa In 2nd set.. 18-9..:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

• tbh taking any sets against the top teams in this tournament should be viewed as a victory for the serb b team. their usual bench players/young players are gonna benefit a lot in the long run by getting to play against these teams top level players.

• Sigh, Korea is down a set against Dominican Republic. I'm slowly losing faith in the Korean team. I really don't think they'll make it to the Olympics next year at this rate.

• Sigh, Korea is down a set against Dominican Republic. I'm slowly losing faith in the Korean team. I really don't think they'll make it to the Olympics next year at this rate.

If they play like they did against Russia and China in the Asian qualifications I really don't see Thailand beating them