2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I guess you are going to have another favorite player in italian league :D

Destinee is my :heart:

• Meliha is rumored to go back to Fener.

If it is right, fener will be a very strong team! Im cant wait to see whats going to happen in season 2019/2020 in italy and turkey :cheesy:

• Meliha is rumored to go back to Fener.

If it is right, fener will be a very strong team! Im cant wait to see whats going to happen in season 2019/2020 in italy and turkey :cheesy:

I thought she wouldn’t go back to FB after those awful experience she had there. I would have thought she would be wiser and pick a team where she can play full time but maybe she hasn’t learned her lesson yet lol

She plays in Eczacibasi but she should be the main player of the team she plays if she wants to take the next step in her career.

• There were rumors about Angela Leyva in Scandicci and yesterday she was in the crowd ( I think it was her :D)

I have the feeling that Scandicci will have a roster with 17 or 18 players next year :lol:

Good Lord, Kosheleva and now Leyva? I think they dont see the Superliga. Leyva doesnt have volleyball to play neither in Osasco. I know this rumor is old and everytime this show up again, but, come on Scandicci, even if you wanna a player from superliga you can do better, much better, than that.

• Good Lord, Kosheleva and now Leyva? I think they dont see the Superliga. Leyva doesnt have volleyball to play neither in Osasco. I know this rumor is old and everytime this show up again, but, come on Scandicci, even if you wanna a player from superliga you can do better, much better, than that.

They could've hired idk, Mari Paraíba and she's probably do better than both Kosheleva and Leyva. :gone:

• Now that you say it I wish Parubets went abroad/hope some teams are looking for it. Imo she is the biggest rising star in Russia since last year when she became really good to me. She is so quick and dynamic also for a change of all other Russian players. A very underrated player.

She probably needs a good setter that can play fast especially abroad like Wolosz or even Gamze as back in her GS era. But I dont find her that setter dependant, Romanova, Startseva she all did a good job with imo except Pankova but who does a good job with her...:whistle:

• Some updates on Brazil (unofficial but possibly true):

- Paula Borgo (OPP) in Fluminense.

- Ellen Braga (OH) in Osasco.

- Thaísa (MB) in Minas.

Still rumours:

- Fabiana (MB) leaving Praia.

- Claudinha (S), Monique (OPP), Walewska (MB) and Pri Daroit (OH) are rumoured to play for Praia.

• I heard that Walewska could be going to SESI