2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• The issue in not Enright: the issue is the Turkish League itself. They had 4 top teams, now they have 3 plus Galatasaray and THY, but there's really nothing, no actual "project" behind the fake façade of this "rich" league. Vakifbank is even sponsoring the whole championship (!) and we're still here discussing this or that player? No surprise VB and Ecza winning almost everything, with Fenerbahce managing to succeed every 3 years or so. I love Fenerbahce, but I'm more than HAPPY to see the wonderful Samantha BRICIO back in Italy (SCANDICCI), defending "the next big thing" here alongside Saugella -who's about to sign Egonu- cause I literally suffer when I see her games in front of a few hundreds of fans...

It's appalling how the turkish league is going down, let alone one of the main reason being the new restrictions on foreign players and a palpable nationalistic feeling that, apart from Boskovic and other "pandas", is beginning to keep the players away from Turkey.

They might be collecting a huge amount of money for 1, max 2 years, after which they have to run away! See Buijs, See Carol. See Caterina Bosetti. See Meijners. I bet on Gibby and Enright as well: THY was a quasi-strong team on paper only.

Money will always be a key-factor -Haak is replacing the amazing Sloetjes, Egonu will try Turkey in some 3 years or so, etc- but the overall, general feeling is that these girls are getting tired of T.

There'll likely be a bunch of them -say the oldest- who'll turn to either Russia or China (Rasic), whereas the still young & talented will turn to Italy.

It's DESTINY, folks...

• Honey what the hell are you even talking of? XD you make no sense, pls don't use words you don't understand the meaning of, it makes you look funny.

I truly don't understand why some people find it so hard to believe that a country like Turkey is actually not hell! :whistle: this inferiority complex of some people in Western Europe is just very annoying to me and I cringe in 2019! Those are the same people that blur Egonu and Sylla out in their "Gazetta's"

All your arguments are baseless and the other half is your own entire opinion, Anne and Carol wanted to play abroad together and experience something new so they signed a 1 year contract in Nilüfer. Gibby and Enright were maybe good in Italy with the easy molten ball, but not so far in Turkey. I don't know what makes you think it's up to them to decide if they stay, because it is not... Bosetti was the same.

And you just ignore players like Rykhliuk, Boskovic, Zhu Ting, Rasic, Larson, Nadia Centoni, Rahimova, Kim YK, Thaisa etc. etc. who all have many times shown their love and admiration to both Turkey and their clubs. Oh wait but they are panda's... XDXD Im dead, whatever that means.

I don't know what you call: the next best thing. I'm guessing playing in Italy with unofficial easy ball and winning nothing is seen as the big things in your eyes :D makes sense

• She was only game changer on the bench, 90% of time. She was the best cheerleader, that is true.

*She left the best league.

• Valentina Diouf is rumored to comeback in Seria A, and It looks like Scandicci is gone signed her, but in this article they even says that even Monza is in the game. They still don't know what will happend with Ortolani. And they said that Sloetjes is in the game with Scandicci too.

So we know a lot, and literally don't know anything :gone:

Busto wants to keep Orro but She got offer from Novara so everything is open, alternative is to stay with Carlini but Novara goes even deeper and wants to signed Herbots and even Gennari, but if Bartsch is staying this two needs to make smarter decisions.

Egonu is very close to Conegliano. This team will be super strong next season, they even want to signed one more world class OH :white:

• She was only game changer on the bench, 90% of time. She was the best cheerleader, that is true.

*She left the best league.

I guess it's still painful she took 2 trophies from your precious Fabris, coming from the bench...

Jokes aside, stop this off topic now. It's boring. And let anyone have his own opinion.

• For Egonu is fight between Monza and Conegliano, but Conegliano is closer. I'm quite surprised that Monza is offering a lot of money to her. I didn't know that they have big budget.

I think We can expect good players in Monza team next season :white:

• Next to Fabris Dinamo Kazan wants to signed world class OH, they want to come back in glory days in domestic league and CL.

They are team who can signed any OH if they really wants, if Vasileva and Mammadova earned around 1M$ last season than they can signed Larson, KYK(for me she is not the same as before but still very good player), Brasilian OHs or even Zhu.

How many foreign they can have in domestic league ? 2 or 3 ?

• For Egonu is fight between Monza and Conegliano, but Conegliano is closer. I'm quite surprised that Monza is offering a lot of money to her. I didn't know that they have big budget.

I think We can expect good players in Monza team next season :white:

Monza has wealthy sponsors (Bpm, Saugella, Candy, Spalding) they are also interested in Danesi. What a silly error would be if Imoco let her go.

• For me it is even more sillier to have Folie, Robin and Danesi in your roster. It is great for you to have this good MBs in your team but I would be angry as player to play in just few games (I talk for all of 3)

Folie is coming back in great shape already, and Santarelli really likes Robin so I think it is better for Danesi to move in other team. Monza is not bad at all if Novara don't make smart transfers they can take their spot :whistle:

• I really doubt that Scandicci will sign Diouf,Sloetjes sounds like a realistic option to me.

Herbots has signed for 2 years so she will stay in Busto more likely.

I believe that Danesi doesn't want to compete with Folie and Robin for a spot anymore after 3 years in Imoco. She seems close to Monza,but also Scandicci and Novara were interested in her. Let's see

• Whatever you think about Diouf but She is very good domestic player She can be very good solutions for every puzzle with foreign rule.

Next to her and libero you need just one more domestic player and you have 4 spots for foreign players. You can build nice team around her, but Scandicci don’t make problem with that.

I agree about Danesi.

• How many foreign they can have in domestic league ? 2 or 3 ?

Just 2 on the court. I think there is no limit on how many they can have in the roster though.

• More rumors about Club Italia players

Pietrini-Lubian - Scandicci

Sarah Fahr - Novara or Bisonte

S. Nwakalor - Bisonte

• Next to Fabris Dinamo Kazan wants to signed world class OH, they want to come back in glory days in domestic league and CL.

They are team who can signed any OH if they really wants, if Vasileva and Mammadova earned around 1M$ last season than they can signed Larson, KYK(for me she is not the same as before but still very good player), Brasilian OHs or even Zhu.

How many foreign they can have in domestic league ? 2 or 3 ?

no matter who is in the team of dinamo kazan they wont win anything in europe cl with fabris as opp cause first she aint that great and secondly she chokes big time latest games where lowe had to come inn clearly show that and those are just the facts

• Ohhh, and I thought they will win everything, are u kidding me :sleeping:??

• it's a long time that I do not write.... here i write the info/rumors I got in the last weeks:

HAAK ---> VAKIF

EGONU ---> CONEGLIANO

SLOETJES ---> SCANDICCI OR MONZA

LOWE -----> BUSTO OR MONZA

DIOUF -----> SCANDICCI OR MONZA

ORRO ------> BUSTO OR NOVARA

CAMBI ------> NOVARA OR BUSTO

GENNARI -----> BUSTO OR NOVARA

HERBOTS ------> BUSTO

BONIFACIO -----> BUSTO OR NOVARA

DANESI ----> MONZA

FAHR ----> NOVARA OR BUSTO

LUBIAN ----> SCANDICCI

PIETRINI ----> SCANDICCI

LIPPMAN -----> FIRENZE O NOVARA

Monza will have a quite high budget (higher than Novara) and Firenze will have a budget similar to Novara.

We expect the following position concerning budget

1) CONEGLIANO 6ML

2) SCANDICCI 5 ML

3) MONZA 3ML

4) NOVARA 2,5 ML

5) FIRENZE 2-2,5 ML

6) CASALMAGGIORE 2 ML

7) BUSTO 1 ML

• Whatever you think about Diouf but She is very good domestic player She can be very good solutions for every puzzle with foreign rule.

Next to her and libero you need just one more domestic player and you have 4 spots for foreign players. You can build nice team around her, but Scandicci don’t make problem with that.

I agree about Danesi.

I didn't had many chances to watch Diouf play in Italian league, only in international competitions.

So, when she started playing in Bauru she was a beast, playing at her best. However, although she is Bauru's best scorer in Brazilian Superliga, her overall performance decreased significantly. IDK if it is because she had a minor injury, but I am not impressed with her anymore. She is good, but still unstable.

• Where will C.Bosetti gone play next season :/

Last season She got offer from Vakifbank, are they gone try to signed her or She will go to Conegliano, but if Sylla is staying and they want signed foreign OH player She better stays in Pomi.

• fabris is kinda of player that doesnt make a big differance in a team it only works with her if the rest of the team is filled with good players on every position then u can win national championships cause u dont rely on her only, fabris is gonna have hard time in russia firstly russian setters aint that great and secondly blocking in russian league is i dare to say best in the world even better then turkey cause they have loads of tall good mbs and everyone struggles against russian team blocks and thirdly if u were to place fabris in team that doesnt have good players she wouldnt be able to carry that team by her self like some other world class opp i m sorry but those are just the facts