2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Gossip about Wolosz in Ecz started when Ecz got kicked out from Cl, i guess this is just fans reaction after the loss again

Nope its Italian sources. No Turkish sources nor the club have said anything that would result into this rumour. I guess we'll hear soon enough if it is legit.

• Didn’t Hill, De Krujif, Wolosz, Sylla already signed with Conegliano :what:

• if they sign with Wolosz, it means Kim or Natalia have to sit on bench:whistle: if they were smart they would sign with Neriman. Another question to me, will Wolosz be so good there. Well, let's wait and see

If they don’t fix their reception even Wolosz can’t help them... and they lost Larson, one of the best OH reciver ever.

• if they sign with Wolosz, it means Kim or Natalia have to sit on bench:whistle: if they were smart they would sign with Neriman. Another question to me, will Wolosz be so good there. Well, let's wait and see

Ismailoglu gives me better vibes than Neriman.

• Fener for now looks as clear fave next season, after them Eczacibasi and Vakifbank will have hard time next season :whistle:.

They can be happy if they won anything.

• Meliha is talented but nowhere near the best, she has never proven herself like that but I agree she could be. However she doesn't have a leader spirit. She is going out always with girls like Seyma, Damla, Özgenur etc. and is not so focused on volleyball. They are focused on partying and their boyfriends...

These girls were the little sisters always next to Neriman, Gözde etc. and haven't been able to get passed this still. I hope they do though soon... At least some or the other generations step up.

• Ismailoglu gives me better vibes than Neriman.

I like them both for different vibes

• They never trust Meliha in tough situation. Although Kim was not good enough, they didn't replace her with Meliha today.

That's why she should leave this team!

But ofc no! She won't risk not being in party city Istanbul and getting payed greatly in great appartment.

• For some reason I really can’t bring myself to believe Wolosz would leave. She’s doing well in Conegliano and Eczaci underperformed...

Maybe she wants a new challenge. Or more money.

• Meliha is talented but nowhere near the best, she has never proven herself like that but I agree she could be. However she doesn't have a leader spirit. She is going out always with girls like Seyma, Damla, Özgenur etc. and is not so focused on volleyball. They are focused on partying and their boyfriends...

These girls were the little sisters always next to Neriman, Gözde etc

I'm envious that you get to be privy to this kind of things. Or maybe not. I remain pure not knowing. But I do think Meliha showed a bit of leadership last VNL. She knew her role and executed

• Didn’t Hill, De Krujif, Wolosz, Sylla already signed with Conegliano :what:

Polsat Sport some time ago reported that Wołosz might go to Eczacibasi. I guess her contract with Conegliano expired.

• I'm not really sure Wolosz would leave Imoco: she said it has been the best choice in her career and that she feels very good in Conegliano.

• I dont think they spread such rumors on purpose. Wolosz's joining to Vitra is too high possible IMO. If we think professionally no one can refuse big salary especially nowadays.

Egonu refused Monza offer 750€, for 500€ in Conegliano because Conegliano is Conegliano :roll:

• I dont think they spread such rumors on purpose. Wolosz's joining to Vitra is too high possible IMO. If we think professionally no one can refuse big salary especially nowadays.

Yeah, but remember that Imoco is a rich club too. They transfered Egonu and they have big plans for the next season. Wołosz is the brain of that team, and the captain.