2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Of course she's not playing very fast with these teams, that would make no sense. Though she does play a lot with the MBs in Moscow.

Watch her for Piacenza in 2015-16 season, she plays very fast. She can really play any style, it just depends what the team needs.

Maja is simply phenomenal setter, It does not matter what kind of balls match the player, higher, lower, faster, slower. It is unbelievable to watch how she plays with balls that lead the middle-blockers, but decisiveness, calm and indomitable estimation of the situation makes her IMO the best setter in the world right now.

• Just a point I would like to make about Lloyd... I don't think she had a bad season playing for Praia. She experienced many ups and downs, but from the 2nd phase on I think she did a really decent job (although it was still below the expectations).

I also don't think Praia had a terrible season as said by many. They were in the finals of all national/regional championships. It just happened that Minas had a brilliant season with some players doing the best they ever did (like Gattaz, Macris and Gabi).

• Omg conegliano will be unbeatable next season if this happen.

BTW there's a rumor about Akinradewo in Conegliano. I thought that Ogbogu was a done deal, who knows what the truth is :/

https://www.volleynews.it/2019…ntrale-foluke-akinradewo/

I just wanted to make my point on reportedly "actual" news on volleyball websites as a general topic,expecially after the much debated (at least in Italy) "Carli Lloyd Case".

What we all end up reading in brazilian,italian,sometimes turkish sites is 49% of the time an "undebatable truth" -a.k.a. some done deals,possibly dating back months if not more- and 51% a random guess,very likely based on agents or teams pushing for a player to go defend a certain team rather than a more appeasable one.

My take on this one is that top players like ANNA DANESI,who's been put on the bench due to Sylla's trasfer to Imoco,are being untruthfully and arguably ridicously put on some team's "likely transfers' list" (Saugella Monza in this case) just to create a fake narrative aimed at creating expectations among gullable fans -see Lloyd and Casalmaggiore- therefore pushing the poor girl in question to "believe" she's already been "bought" by a lesser team...

Anna Danesi is one of the top 5 middleblockers in the world,likely to become n.1 in a couple of years or less:why on earth would she be eager to join Monza,which will compete in a weak,sloppy competition like the Cev Cup instead of accepting one big,fat offer from SCANDICCI and try to go for the Final Four in Champions League and the win in both the Italian Superleague and Cup?

That's a patent nonsense,in light of Conegliano being about to play with De Cruijf/Ogbogu (or XXX).

Let alone Danesi being stronger than 97% of foreign middleblockers and the real rising queen of blocking and fast/strong attacking (meaning Scandicci could easily play with Malinov/Sloetjes-Stysiak/Samantha Bricio- Pietrini/Lucia Bosetti/Danesi/Stevanovic-Lubian/Merlo),in case fans would love to see 4 foreign players at all cost,ok,you buy an amazing foreign bencher for Bosetti and everybody's ok with the roster.

GROTHUES-BALKENSTEIN is still available,so are Megan COURTNEY,Stephanie ENRIGHT and Tijana MALESEVIC.

I could well be wrong and Danesi might sign with Saugella tomorrow -Skorupa,Ortolani,Begic,Othmann,Danesi,Heyrman,Parrocchiale is ok,say the perfect "4th placer" in Italy- but that'd only mean they've promised her a whole lotta money that we can't even imagine how big it is.

Still,I see no point in this "Danesi-Saugella" alleged deal...

• I am honoring my opinion, but I really think that Dannes can in no way be the top 5 middle blocker in the world and even less that it will sometimes be the best. An excellent player is perhaps the best Italian blocker at the moment, but not the world's best. (Ni Yan, Yuan Xinyue, Rasic, Veljkovic, Akinradewo, Eda Erdem, Koroleva, Heyrman, Adams, Gibbmeyer, Bia, Carol, and several other Brazilian veterans are IMO always better than Dannesi). And please do not compare Boseti with Enright, Megan and Malesevic, those player definetly does not be a good substitution for Boseti. Boseti is much better player than those players.

• It seems that Pomì is disappointed by Lloyd. According to some sites,they had an agreement with Lloyd's agent and the contract was ready since 23rd April. Lloyd was about to sign but then, during this weekend, she signed with Eczacibasi.

Drama :cheesy::lol:

• It seems that Pomì is disappointed by Lloyd. According to some sites,they had an agreement with Lloyd's agent and the contract was ready since 23rd April. Lloyd was about to sign but then, during this weekend, she signed with Eczacibasi.

Drama :cheesy::lol:

Rumors said that Pomì offered 100k and Eczacibasi 250k. An offer she couldn't refuse 😁

• Kosheleva will most likely play in China next year

she has post in her instagram. last season she was injured before signing with Guangdong.at last,tandara replaced her.maybe this time she will play in guangdong.Guangdong province is the richest province in China.its GDP better than turkey...so glad to see many good players in china

• Ezgi Dilik officially leaves Eczacıbaşı as expected.

If it is true that Gamze leaves as well.

I wonder to which club they'll be going to.

There was rumours about Dilik in FB but I hope that is false, other is that she might go to BJK which I hope is true. Nothing on Gamze yet

BJK has the vaguest rumours Im actually really curious what they'll be doing next season lmao

• It would be better for them to keep Boskovic, Meliha , Larson and sign with Ognjenovic again. I feel like Lloyd is not their cure.

they played with this team in the 2017/18 season and they did it very well. They have exactly lost the final series, but I think that it is the biggest mistake Eczacibasi that there is no patience to make the team but buy new and new players and throw money into the garbage.

• I don't think she will go to FB bcz they already have 2 setters. Naz and Sıla. I kinda feel like she might go to Vakifbank. I hope Bjk will build a good team tho.

• I don't think she will go to FB bcz they already have 2 setters. Naz and Sıla. I kinda feel like she might go to Vakifbank. I hope Bjk will build a good team tho.

Afaik Vakif will continue with Cansu Özbay/Buket duo. I'm not sure if Sıla signed with Fener again.

I hope Ezgi goes to neither though, BJK would be a great place for her if they build a good team.