2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• She was pretty good till 3/4 years ago. Now she's too bad at receiving to play outside hitter and too inconsistent at spiking to play opposite.

Wealth Planet Perugia looks really weak so far. Most of their players come from A2. And their foreigners won't make any difference.

I have no positive vibes for them.

• She was pretty good till 3/4 years ago. Now she's too bad at receiving to play outside hitter and too inconsistent at spiking to play opposite.

Her decline began in 2017 actually. She played a great WGP that year, scoring 20+ points most of the time she was on court, then it's like she completely disappeared. I still hope she manages to rebound from this funk playing as OPP, because she has no future as OH.

• Her decline began in 2017 actually. She played a great WGP that year, scoring 20+ points most of the time she was on court, then it's like she completely disappeared. I still hope she manages to rebound from this funk playing as OPP, because she has no future as OH.

I had no idea. Thanks. Usually I skip WGP and VNL (or just watch the finals or the teams I like the most, USA and Porto Rico), 'cause I'm no really intrested in those competitions. Anyway I was talking about her club career. I remember she was good with Campinas, Pinheiros and the first times in Minas...

• Natalia Valentin is rumored to play for Developres Rzeszów.

It makes sense: her franchise, Llaneras de Toa Baja, exchanged the young setter (a good prospect) Jizzyan Gesualdo, Valeria Leon (NT libero) and the first choice of the second round of the next draft for the experienced setter Ashley Vazquez, Neira Ortiz and the first choice of the first round of the next draft.

• Angela Leyva to PTTSpor(new team of Turkish league)

Great news! I like her passion a lot. Hope she can improve her reception though

• Ezgi Dilik wanted by Aydın, PTT and BJK and maybe more teams even apparently lol

Ezgi put herself in a great position, The G.O.A.T. of Turkish league atm XD

But I can understand why they'd all want her, she is a great setter, creative and reliable with bonus good defensive skills. I personally hope to see her in Aydın.

• Ezgi Dilik wanted by Aydın, PTT and BJK and maybe more teams even apparently lol

Ezgi put herself in a great position, The G.O.A.T. of Turkish league atm XD

But I can understand why they'd all want her, she is a great setter, creative and reliable with bonus goos defensive skills. I personally hope to see her in Aydın.

I too hope to see her in Aydin but rumor has it, Gio wants her in Vakif as well. It will be hard to pick for her but if she wants to finally be the starter and prove herself as main setter, she should go to Aydin. I hope Aydin will have good locals so they can achieve some real results.

• Aydin is building a really interesting team, good foreigners, trying to sign good local too, . I am excited to see them next season :D

• I also hope Ezgi plays as a starter next season. I know Vakifbank means $ and be trained by one of the best coaches, but I do think Ezgi should keep showing her skills as main setter. It would also help to increase the competitiveness for the setter position in turkish NT.

Btw, someone knows sth about Yanelis Santos? Will she stay in PTT?

I miss her super canon serves :super:

• Aydin is looking good. I just wish they kept Martinez (oh) Plak plays (OPP) and signed a local middle instead of Soloboska. (she's a great middle but I think having a strong OPP and OH is better)

Aydin really didn't want to leave Brayelin and she was their crowd fan favorite by miles but apparently they did really want to get rid of Jiniery because her blocking was not enough. And for Brayelin staying would not be 'the same' anymore in such a case, sort of betrayal feeling so she refused renewal. There is no beef though between staff and players, they ended on good terms as they had a final party night, maybe they are a little hurt they were totally not interested in Jiniery anymore (and the dominican Opp too btw). Under those circumstances I think they did the next best thing.

I feel Brayelin/Jiniery or just Brayelin will be transfer of Beşiktaş JK btw for next season.

I'm also happy Ezgi left EczV, they are not really the team that cares about their locals, and she wants to be a leader now and its time for her to take that step imo. I hope VB money does not blind her and she just joins Aydin.

• I also hope Ezgi plays as a starter next season. I know Vakifbank means $ and be trained by one of the best coaches, but I do think Ezgi should keep showing her skills as main setter. It would also help to increase the competitiveness for the setter position in turkish NT.

Btw, someone knows sth about Yanelis Santos? Will she stay in PTT?

I miss her super canon serves :super:

I don't think Santos will stay bcz they already signed with Polen