Polish NT 2019

• Definitely, when I saw Alagierska first time I questioned myself why Tomsia is playing MB again, and then it was a new girl 😂

I’d say the younger one is more serious meanwhile Bera looks more smiley to me.

• Definitely, when I saw Alagierska first time I questioned myself why Tomsia is playing MB again, and then it was a new girl 😂

I’d say the younger one is more serious meanwhile Bera looks more smiley to me.

:lol:

I absolutely never had such impression and I’m quite surprised right now, but I have to agree that there is some similarity between original Bera and Klaudia. I already forgot original Bera so this is maybe why I didn’t get it :D

• Ratings:

Poland - Slovenia

TVP2 - 960,000

Polsat Sport 448,000

TVP Sport 351,000

Total: 1,759,000

Poland - Portugal

TVP2 - 908,000

TVP Sport - 401,000

Polsat Sport - 370,000

Total: 1,679,000

Poland-Ukraine

TVP2 - 1,530,000

Polsat Sport 620,000

Total: 2,150,000

Btw, yesterday TVP Sport was rerun the 2005 ECH final. It was nice to see 'old' 🇮🇹and 'old' 🇵🇱 And once again Mróz and Anzanello...

• Poland - Italy

TVP Sport - 890,000
    Polsat Sport - 740,000

Total: 1,630,000

Unfortunately, TVP2 didn't broadcast this game :(

• Poland - Spain

TVP Sport 1,310,000

Polsat Sport 800,000

Total Average Viewers: 2.1 million

• Poland - Germany

TVP1 - 2.55 mln

Polsat Sport - 0.8 mln

Total average viewers - 3.35 mln 👏

• What happen about Twardowska I miss her

• she had an injury and returned at the end of the season, she was called for the NT but never played this season

Unfortunately 😭

• I hope that everything is quite understandable, cuz I translate it in google translate.

Gazeta Wyborcza reports about the conflict which is swelling after the European championships in the Polish national volleyball team. The reason for the dissatisfaction of the majority of players who wrote a letter to the Polish Volleyball Federation in this matter is the fact that the training staff favored two young representatives - Magdalena Stysiak and Maria Stenzel. PZPS is on the side of the coach, it is not known in which composition the representation will fly to Apeldoorn in January ...

At the beginning of January, the European Olympic qualifying tournament will be played in the Dutch city of Apeldoorn. There will be no powers like Serbia, Italy and Russia, which is why Poland is not without a chance to come back to the Olympics after a 12-year break. However, it may turn out that he will give away the Olympics forfeit, because the majority of the squadrons have ceased to be liked by the selector - reports the choice portal.

Rumors have been circulating for some time that things are not going well in the Polish national team. Apparently, not all players agreed to the growing importance of Stysiak, who - as the youngest - was surrounded by the coaching staff with special care. Her friends thought she was exaggeratedly promoted. A bomb exploded. After the tournament, most volleyballers sent a letter to the management board requesting a change in the coaching staff. This is confirmed by the heads of PZPS, but they do not want to reveal the details. The players signed under the letter do not like favoring the young - Stysiak and Stenzel - as well as the lack of proper communication with the coach and his colleagues.

Coach Jacek Nawrocki does not want to speak. He believes that disclosing the conflict could mean the end of the team and the loss of opportunities for the games. In PZPS, they ensure that they are on the side of the selector who pulled the female representation from the collapse. His contract - valid until 2022, i.e. to the world championships, which Poland will be the organizer - will be maintained even in the event of failures along the way. According to Gazeta Wyborcza, the union authorities want to talk to the rebels to settle the dispute. - If we fail, we will base the team on juniors, but we will not succumb to blackmail - he quotes one of the most important people in the Polish volleyball portal portalczacza.pl

Rumors have been circulating for some time that things are not going well in the Polish national team. Apparently, not all players agreed to the growing importance of Stysiak, who - as the youngest - was surrounded by the coaching staff with special care. Her friends thought she was exaggeratedly promoted. A bomb exploded. After the tournament, most volleyballers sent a letter to the management board requesting a change in the coaching staff. This is confirmed by the heads of PZPS, but they do not want to reveal the details. The players signed under the letter do not like favoring the young - Stysiak and Stenzel - as well as the lack of proper communication with the coach and his colleagues.

Coach Jacek Nawrocki does not want to speak. He believes that disclosing the conflict could mean the end of the team and the loss of opportunities for the games. In PZPS, they ensure that they are on the side of the selector who pulled the female representation from the collapse. His contract - valid until 2022, i.e. to the world championships, which Poland will be the organizer - will be maintained even in the event of failures along the way. According to Gazeta Wyborcza, the union authorities want to talk to the rebels to settle the dispute. - If we fail, we will base the team on juniors, but we will not succumb to blackmail - he quotes one of the most important people in the Polish volleyball portal portalczacza.pl

• Well, I guess Grajber was not satisfied she lost her spot in starting 6 :whistle:

• I was rooting for Poland, but this is embarrassing.... Stysiak is Poland's biggest prospect right now. She's even starting over Sloetjes already. So how come she should not start over Grajber and so on?. Poland has not been a elite team for years, so is more than time to give space for young prospects.

I truly hope players like Woloz, Smarsezk, Kakowleuska are not part of this.

They should actually be complaining...but asking Polish Federation to get ride of Grajber, as she does not bring anything to the NT.

• But if any of Smarzek and Wolosz signed this than they are in big trouble...

• But if any of Smarzek and Wolosz signed this than they are in big trouble...

I believe that Wołosz is mature enough to not to do anything like this.

• Jacek Nawrocki will be still coach Poland 2022 ? :wall::wall:

I hope Asia Mali and Agaa are not part of this