Brazilian NT 2019

• She retired

did she really retired because she doesn't want to play for NT anymore or because she knows that Ze will bring Brait to Tokya anyway?:teach:

• did she really retired because she doesn't want to play for NT anymore or because she knows that Ze will bring Brait to Tokya anyway?:teach:

Well, she had already retired after 2016, although not officially I think? In 2017 and 2018 she chose to stay with family and deal with personal issues. Apparently she only chose to come back this year because she felt better and wanted to close this chapter. It seems she had already informed the other players about her decision months ago.

• Every other team has step up their game and Brazil seems to be a bit shaky. But they gave China one hell of a match in WC so there is hope. Macris + Roberta, Natalia + Gabi, and Lorenne are the secured spots for me.

Yeah! Me too! Im okay with roberta and macris. Il be happy if fabiola will be considered. But this may mean macris is in danger. I know all of you wont agree but for me roberta is better than macris.

Im aiming for 100 percent natalia, a slim tandara.... :)

Gabi is ready.

Camila brait or suelen but suelen is a disaster in the pass.

• If the roster is 14 players:

Macris, Roberta

Gabi, Natalia, Garay, Amanda

Lorenne, Sheilla, Tandara/Paula

Fabiana, Bia, Mara, Carol

Camila

• u can cut paula and shiela... then its the olympic roster or maybe roberta with fabiola or fabiola with macris. Hahaha as long as no dani lins

• If the roster has 14 players, two of them will have to be libero.

• To be honest, if nothing changes I guess we already have some players that we will see in Tokyo: Dani Lins, Tandara, Fabiana, Thaisa, Brait, Natália, Gabi, If Garay decides to return, I suppose she'll make it to Tokyo as well.

I also think that Macris, Drussyla and Bia have an advantage compared to the other players in their positions. I also think Sheilla can be there if she secures her spot in Minas. Finally, if Garay don't return, Amanda is the one who have gained more experience throughout the Olympic cycle.

• To be honest, if nothing changes I guess we already have some players that we will see in Tokyo: Dani Lins, Tandara, Fabiana, Thaisa, Brait, Natália, Gabi, If Garay decides to return, I suppose she'll make it to Tokyo as well.

I also think that Macris, Drussyla and Bia have an advantage compared to the other players in their positions. I also think Sheilla can be there if she secures her spot in Minas. Finally, if Garay don't return, Amanda is the one who have gained more experience throughout the Olympic cycle.

hello no at Dani Lins, Thaisa. ship has passed for Fabiola

Drussyla???? Yes in 2016 but today in 2019 she needs to have a very excellent superliga!!!!!!

If i were ze robeeto il invest with kisy and ana cristina same as he invested with fabiana in 2002 and 2004

• as ze expressed, he will promote some young player in 2020 as what he didi in 2019, and Ana Cristina would be a definately good choice.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• it will be a SHAME if Garay goes back to the NT again.