USA NT 2019

• Except in case of an injury, I don't see any of these new OHs making the roster in Tokyo. It would be Hill, Larson, Robinson and MBH, and those are the best picks. Foecke has good offense, but her reception is a problem, and MBH can already do that job. And let's not forget she's new to all these teams, so her efficiency might change once they figure her out

I agree, I think except the mb position all the positions seem to be already set for Tokyo. Picking only four among so many good mbs will be a tough choice for kiraly

• I agree, I think except the mb position all the positions seem to be already set for Tokyo. Picking only four among so many good mbs will be a tough choice for kiraly

Usually teams only send 3 MBs to the OG but this is the guy who picked 3 setters and 3 OHs last time so who knows.

• Can i pick mine now based on their performance so far. I know it is not enough for new mb to prove their self that they are the best pick for the position instead of other veterans MB. But, i think Rettke, hale & Ogbogu has the best chance but considering their experience and other factors. Rettke still on her seniors so i don't think kiraly will give one important slot to someone who is still new for this kind of very competitive and stressful environment. Rettke can be reserved and replace one of the veterans after tokyo 2020.

My 4 mb for tokyo 2020 are akinradewo, adams, hale and Ogbogu.

I know dixon is a good blocker but the two new mb are even better i think. Gibb isn't reliable mb anymore. Her performance with eczacibasi isn't impressive at all. Time to replace her.

• Usually teams only send 3 MBs to the OG but this is the guy who picked 3 setters and 3 OHs last time so who knows.

Oh you are right I forget that Olympic games only allows 12 players😱 well then it is even harder to pick. I'm not fan of gibbemeyer and Dixon so I hope Akinradewo, Adams and ogbogu will be chosen

• What happened to Team USA at VNL versus Turkey? 0-3 Mostly experienced (Olympic) starters. Inexperienced libero, though. Younger players produced more than experienced ones. 🤦‍♀️

They were simply being outplayed on all aspects of the game. The Turks (with a young squad) just showed its the new generations' time to shine, actually not even just the Turks. The American youngsters as well who played much more competitive in set 3 unlike the veterans. Turkey had great defense and reception and the 2nd libero did an amazing job, meanwhile the USA libero(s) were terrible and the OHs scrappy as well. Turkey had an amazing side-out game, while USA could barely score. Only until Ogbogu and Thompson came they started to score decent.

• Read the article on USAV. The scoring totals by player told that same grim story. Does the coaching staff know how close Summer 2020 is? USA has such disadvantage because no pro play til 21-23 years old when NCAA eligibility ends. Then it’s like starting over with the international ball, faster game, etc. We’re always looking for the diamond among so many players across collegiate vb. That takes too much time. They’ve gotta pick it up to make VNL finals!

• https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Vo…ter-of-Canada-Exhibitions

USA will play two friendly games against Canada during this weekend. This is the roster and it seems it will be also the roster Of Pan American Cup.

Setter : Madison Lilley, Sam Seliger-Swenson
    Outsides : Roni Jones-Perry, Simone Lee, Kathryn Plummer, Kadie Rolfzen
    Opposites : Sheridan Atkinson, Danielle Cuttino
    Middles : Rachael Adams, Brionne Butler, Jenna Rosenthal, Hannah Tapp
    Liberos : Gabby Curry, Justine Wong-Orantes

It's strange to see Rachael Adams here :what:

• We can't win against china with that performance against turkish and i will be surprise if the match will extend into 5 sets.

Larson and robinson isn't a good match at all. Both of them are good in passing and fd but they are probably fit for OH2. We need OH1 who can pass and a terminator! I'm thinking of Hill-bartsch combination better than rob-larson.

Is it just me that larson should just play libero with robinson? I am sorry but i think kiraly should now pull in new faces to rpelace these two vets.

• Destinee Hooker is Karch the biggest Karma. Only because of him I want USA fail again.

• Is the difference between Paige and Hannah Tapp is so big. Recently Hannah has been called instead of Paige to the NT🤔

Im also surprised by Adams, I hope it doesn't mean that she is out of picture for the A team now😱