Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• Today match between Pomi and Conegliano, really interested if Hill or Ogbogu gone play even though they are not even 1 week with their teams. At least I hope to see Hill in action to see complete Conegliano...

Sylla is in the great shape, even outscoring Egonu with better % in attack but what surprise me the most that Her reception become so good.

And I love the fact that She finally changed her serve, it is way better now.

Folie started to again hit some crazy angles after almost 2 years, She didn't do that because of crazy rotation with her body and knees but I don't know how smart it is..

• I'm surprised too by seeing Arrighetti as OPP. Maybe he wanted to keep Di Iulio as a jolly, in case one of the hitters had a bad night.

Anyway with Filottrano making 30 mistakes in three sets, this line up has been more than sufficient.

• But this stream is stoping a lot, before it was way better...

It is harder year by year to watch volleyball :/

• I like this team Pomi have got this season, I hope they can play to their maximum ability. I love watching Cate Bosetti because I can't think of many better all-around OHs playing currently but I think she's sometimes underrated.

• I like this team Pomi have got this season, I hope they can play to their maximum ability. I love watching Cate Bosetti because I can't think of many better all-around OHs playing currently but I think she's sometimes underrated.

True, i think she is even better than her sister... And a like a lot this new Popovic, confident in her own abilities

• C. Bosetti needs to be with NT next season. She is perfect for Italian system.

I still can't believe that player as Sylla, who can jump really high can spike from back row.

Egonu is literally beast now, 14points in 2sets and % is really high:super:

Gennari is playing really good, wow. She surprised me the most, can She make it to Italy NT? :white: They really needs setter someone like her.

Robin is having her day!

• Conegliano always has good backup for setters, Bechis was a really good one too... Conegliano could play a full italian squad if they wanted and they would still remain as strong as ever

• How can you beat them, when everyone is playing good and Egonu in beast mode. They Look AMAZING

And Gennari keeps playing very good, especially with MB, and reception is just on point and She can do what She wants

Geerties is playing finally on high level.

• Conegliano - Pomi 3:0

This is 4h Victory in the row without loosing set. 12/0

Gennari with performance like this deserves to be called in NT, and Santarelli will give her many more chances for sure to prove herself again...

Folie - Robin duo amazing...

Egonu--Just another level.

I'm little bit Sorry of Geerties because her performance is getting better and better, but Hill will take her starting position that is for sure...

Conegliano bench can be amazing second team :what::white:

• Scandicci's trying to be relegated this year... Malinov is just plain awful, she has connections with no one and is always making poor decision <X

• Scandicci's trying to be relegated this year... Malinov is just plain awful, she has connections with no one and is always making poor decision <X

Where do u watch?