Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• I have little hopes about Lubian and her court time esp when Adeniza will be back. But play like this is the best way to respond and carving out a niche.

The thing is, everytime Pietrini is struggling and Milenkovic has to come in, she will have to be on court for the italians count. It was like that today (not sure if you watched the game), but since she was doing great she was confirmed on the next sets.

And also: I hope she gets time on court and experience so she can be a starter next year, so they can get a foreigner setter, cause Malinov is definetly the weak link of the team imo.

• Jeez what a match by Aury Cruz! She killed the balls in so many important moments using all the shots in her book. Not to mention she's always in the right position in defense. When you are 37 but play like you are 25 :cheesy:

Alhassan and Gray are rough players but they can jump so high

• Jeez what a match by Aury Cruz! She killed the balls in so many important moments using all the shots in her book. Not to mention she's always in the right position in defense. When you are 37 but play like you are 25 :cheesy:

Alhassan and Gray are rough players but they can jump so high

I have both on fantavolley cup :super:

• I hope Geerties will become starter in Conegliano!!!

She Deserved it!! Especially when Sylla is so out of shape...

• Wow Cruz!:white: has been a long time we havent seen such a good offensive performance from a defensive OH, especially in such an age😍

• Today Conegliano is playing their match against Perugia...

I hope they can get their 18th victory in the row. I do believe main players will get some rest, but in Seria A you can't have rest even against weakest teams..

• Link?

https://www.lvftv.com/en-int/playerpage/90381

You have to create a free acount, and is work for me(without vpn) but i know that some blogusers had some problems.

Match it is not start yet you must to wait untill 20:30 and then try stream.

• Imoco Conegliano without their starting 6. Only De Gennaro is there as captain, but she isn't wearing the libero jersey.

• https://www.lvftv.com/en-int/playerpage/90381

You have to create a free acount, and is work for me(without vpn) but i know that some blogusers had some problems.

Match it is not start yet you must to wait untill 20:30 and then try stream.

Its for free in Poland as well. I hope that its going to be for free for the rest of the season.

• First set for Perugia.

Must to mention that Conegliano played with B team(Gennari-Enweonu, Sorokaite-Gerties, Botezat-Ogbogu and Fersino as libero)

• And Chieri also leads 1-0 against Novara.

Interesting starts!!

• Like I predicted, they play with bench players and They really don't care about breaking some records...