Italy - Serie A1 2019/20

• So is Santarelli going to take a loss by staying with his bench? Three points shouldn't have an effect on the season standings.

Egonu, Wołosz and co are not even on the bench today. So Santarelli cant do anything.

• Gennari is not performing good tonight, I think Bechis was much more stable as a second setter.

• Chieri beats Novara 3-1.

Hanckok was a best scorer of the Novara with 14 points. That fact saying much more than everything when setter is best scorer(even her is Hanckok with superb serve and second ball attack).

• Geerties has shown that she is not a long term solution in case Sylla's passing continues to erode. This is the biggest weakness for Imoco as the other top teams in CL begin to jell.

I agree on this. Geerties and Sorokaite aren't the most stable substitutions. While Hill and Sylla are also not the most stable players, so they need good back-ups. I would love to see Herbots in Imoco next year. I think Hill and Herbots could be a good outside hitters duo!

• I agree on this. Geerties and Sorokaite aren't the most stable substitutions. While Hill and Sylla are also not the most stable players, so they need good back-ups. I would love to see Herbots in Imoco next year. I think Hill and Herbots could be a good outside hitters duo!

Couldnt agree more. Its time for her to shine in some top team.

• Like I predicted, they play with bench players and They really don't care about breaking some records...

If they were super amazing they should win blindfolded, even with B team! Perugia! :woohoo:

• IMHO even this team havs a better players than Perugia, but tonight experience makes a differnce.

• I agree on this. Geerties and Sorokaite aren't the most stable substitutions. While Hill and Sylla are also not the most stable players, so they need good back-ups. I would love to see Herbots in Imoco next year. I think Hill and Herbots could be a good outside hitters duo!

Oh thanks i just have on my mind who will be good newcomer for Coengliano roster next year and I can not remeber the Herbots. She would be perfect for Conegliano she is such an explosive player.

• If they were super amazing they should win blindfolded, even with B team! Perugia! :woohoo:

This is Seria A, not Brazilian or TL Thank you.

• Oh thanks i just have on my mind who will be good newcomer for Coengliano roster next year and I can not remeber the Herbots. She would be perfect for Conegliano she is such an explosive player.

Yes I would like to see her or Daalderop. But I think Herbots style of play is a better fit with Conegliano.

• C. Bosetti would be perfect for them or even Pietrini.

Pietrini needs someone like Santarelli, She is still so young and have a lot of things to fix but still great OH even now

My God what a young starts Italia has :white:

• Finally we will be done with undefeated countdown from crovolley:aww::lol: