Good vibes topic

• Sharing some good vibes during this summer day in lockdown (at least for me).

I'm watching the great derby, Busto-Villa Cortese, a match that back in the days was really felt and awaited. It was called the V-day.

Pala Yamamay was full and the match was awesome.

So many great players there! The best vibes are from Fernandinha: I simply loved her, her spirit and her plays. I was really happy she made the team in London in 2012. :heart:

• This gives me good vibes! Great organized beach volleyball tournament: King of the Court. Finals are up now!:cheesy:

• Forgive me Father, for I have sinned...

• Mourinho knows that good vibes are the way to go

I know this is a good vibes topic but we're talking about Tottenham here. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Brother sitenoise, I need some good vibes from you. :heart:

I saw my first ever live broadcast of my favorite college team, Tsukuba, the other night. A QF match, the stream was excellent and Coach Lovebunny (U20 squad Aihara, he of the airplane impersonations) did the commentary! Doesn't get any vibier than that!

I had good vibes to spare until Tsukuba lost in the SF. A hat trick eluded them, and my favorite setter is denied the MVP she's deserved for the past two years. They won the Bronze match last night , so that's cool. I'm excited to who comes to V.League or goes 9-ball. The libero already signed with PFU. Not the best team but they need a good libero and I'll bet she's in the starting lineup at Empress Cup.

• The video below is in Portuguese, but Kosheleva's part is in English, and that it is the main positive contribution here.

She is so humble and genuine! Especially at times like that, I wish we could learn from her and Thaisa and be more like that, cherishing the little moments and spreading kindness.

• Thanks for sharing! Very heartwarming! It's nice to see that Thaisa and Kosheleva are still good friends. Wish we could see them again together as team mates.

• Kosheleva is the personification of the good vibes. Last year, she post this about one of staff members of SESC... We used to dislike all Russian players mostly because of Gamova, but it's simply impossible to hate Koshe :heart:

• Kosheleva is the personification of the good vibes. Last year, she post this about one of staff members of SESC... We used to dislike all Russian players mostly because of Gamova, but it's simply impossible to hate Koshe :heart:

That's very nice gesture. She did improved a lot at reception. She wasn't being hidden in GS as she was in her first season in GS. And as a receiver myself, i can tell that reception is all about feeling confident and not doubting yourself.

• off topic but yes, it's nice when you make a good reception. I think it's a huge boost to your confidence when you make one specially from hard serves.