CEV Champions League 2020

• This is such a stupid pic, surprisingly, 6 people liked it, thinking it's hilarious:roll: Like people are suffering and dying, and they're making fun of the situation. IMOCO is dead.

Sorry, but people are suffering and dying everywhere in the world every day, and all this hysteria because of a new kind of flu just makes me sick, and that's why I like Conegliano's players making fun of the hysteria!

• Why people need to be so overdramatic about everything......

It is okay for me take a stand and have strong and grounded opininon about social things, but this political corectly inspired criticism about Conegliano girls photo is phenomenon.

They are certainly not ridiculed because someone unfortunately passed away from something, but it also happens outside of this "drama" called coronavirus but you are not crying every single time when someone passed away or get sick.

They wanted to point out one humorous way of exaggerating.

• Unfortunately that's how us,humans,work. We laugh and joke and making fun of stuff because we think it can never happen to us.It doesn't concern us,it doesn't affect us,it is not our problem. It's not us that are wrong,it's the others that are overreacting.

This picture (and others like that) makes me uncomfortable because I have asthma and also older relatives that have no luxury to even catch a cold,much less a virus like that.But if I had the virus,or had lost someone to the virus,it would have made me furious.Especially coming from an Italian club,while,at the same time,Italy is essentially the Wuhan of Europe.

Instead of making fun of the hysteria maybe we should find ways of spreading awareness.Especially if we're talking about recognizable people like athletes,that many people look up to.And no,not awareness like "Don't worry!Its as simple as the flu!",but the correct guidelines that the experts have announced.

• Well that picture is like a joke towards the 6% of people that died of catching the virus which is by fact not an influenzavirus so people should stop calling it that. If you're more scared of the Flu than I can stop taking you serious there for sure, the Flu has like a 0,02% mortality rate or someth, Norovirus probably even less. You think countries are closing down schools, shutting down entire cities to cause a possible economic crisis as a joke? smh. Or you guys watch too much local news, which only care about keeping the economy stabile.

Also Matthias 15% is not a small number with heavy symptoms. Also Germany is a country that's still lucky with numbers, not all countries can say that.

Another case of it's not really my probem so Idc, until it does become a problem.

Once again, I'm not all for hysteria and I can make joke with my friends about it as well. But to send this is really idiotic of the Conegliano girls sorry, they should realize their fanbase and be a little self-aware. They look up to them and many other people will treat it as a joke now.

• > Italian volleyball

> self aware

:whistle:

• Sorry, but people are suffering and dying everywhere in the world every day, and all this hysteria because of a new kind of flu just makes me sick, and that's why I like Conegliano's players making fun of the hysteria!

pls STOP being uneducated.

It's like saying wow he has a brain tumour? All that hysteria because of a little bit of a headache I can't, I'm gonna get sick. smh. It isn't the same thing because it has a few similar symptoms.

• Altinli new called objectiv police

End of the World, Corona.

Drama, drama, and 100% sure that We wouldn't have this type of conver. if this is not about Italian clubs.

• Now all you are so dramatic 😂 conegliano again is the target and you people are the victim. So what do you guys want then to do? Cry during picture taking? 😭😭

Obviously they are covering their nose and mouth using their hands because they don't have a mask. And i don't see any problem with that at all!!!!

You are always making a simple gesture so over reacting. And if other club will do that like yoyr favorite club team i am pretty sure you will tell us that it's just a photo and don't over react. 😂