CEV Champions League 2020

• Sounds like lame excuses are ready for Scandicci's elimination 😂

While Italy is such threat to public health how can you blame Stuttgart for not traveling there?:what: might be a surprise for you but some clubs DO care about their players health:aww:

Honestly I can still get Conegliano, but Scandicci hasnt been necessarily great themselves anyway :lol: great time for excuses

As if having EczV have injured players is a Scandicci right lmao

• Btw guys I got a video recommended of none other than Donald Trump...

Surprise, surprise now we know where Crovolley gets his sources for his made-up numbers from. Crovolley's words here are an exact copy of Donald :obey::rolll::rolll:

How am I not surprised :lol:

• Turkish fans attackking conegliano again for not choosing option 1! Bitches it's not fair! U want them to travel again to germany? It doesn't matter if there are audience or not! The plan is for stuttgart to play in italy and they didn't accept that.

Now exciting how eczacibasi will play against scandicci, saw kim practising, they must be happy that the match was delayed and that they have plenty of time to practise and adjust. Great job,

Northern Italy is locked down. Why would anyone go there?

• Wow Italy has had a horrible day today! ?( I think time to panic (take things serious) has come

Those numbers look way high... The mutation thing might have become reality.

• Wow Italy has had a horrible day today! ?( I think time to panic (take things serious) has come

Those numbers look way high... The mutation thing might have become reality.

Chinese scientists say that there are two strains to the virus, S-type (the first form) mild and less infectious which then mutated at some point to the L-type stronger and can transmit easily from person to person.

• Despite the relocation of the matches to Maribor, all matches involving Italian teams are "postponed until further notice".

:(

I'm guessing because of the case of the pomi casalmaggiore player, the players are seen as risks as well.

• Because Slovenia closes it's border with Italy.

I was coming to tell you the same. Not only Slovenia, basically every country around is closing its borders to Italy, which is a wise thing to do: soon all Europe could be a red zone if everyone does what he wants going in and out from a country to the other. 2/3 weeks of quarantine for the whole Europe may be necessary IMHO.

It seems just football keeps going on with closed doors. Champions League matches will keep going on because of the huge amount of money on the table. This is craziness. :down:

• Despite the relocation of the matches to Maribor, all matches involving Italian teams are "postponed until further notice".

Now I feel like it was unfair to Stuttgart. If they have the option to postpone matches till further notice why didn't they do it for Stuttgart 😒

• Now I feel like it was unfair to Stuttgart. If they have the option to postpone matches till further notice why didn't they do it for Stuttgart 😒

I thought about that too, especially because Roeselare and Civitanova made the same agreement as Stuttgart and Conegliano, but now their re-match is listed among the postponed matches ?(

EDIT In an updated version of CEV's release the Roeselare-Lube match is no longer listed, so it's officially cancelled. So there surely won't be another Conegliano-Stuttgart match either...

• I was coming to tell you the same. Not only Slovenia, basically every country around is closing its borders to Italy.

Even Serbia close the borders for people from or was in North Italia and China.

• And how on earth there is no Corona in Turkey in such big and tourist popular country :gone:

Again censorship by Erdogan.

Edit: They just report first case, and in real numbers probably over 100, but they can go in public in it...

• And how on earth there is no Corona in Turkey in such big and tourist popular country :gone:

Edit: They just report first case, and in real numbers probably over 100, but they can go in public in it...

Because the coronavirus is actually a plot by Turkey to prevent the invincible Conegliano from attacking all the remaining titles, I don't know how you ask these basic questions, this is completely clear and only logical.

.... seriously?

don't politicize this

• Guess what? Tuberculosis is still number 1 cause of death worldwide when it comes to health and by the way you can be infected by it because it can be transmitted via airborne or droplet. But here you go panicking about coroca virus 😂🤣🤣🤣

TB can be cure but with a long period of time very critical, corona has with big survival rate and yet you are panicking like you can't do anything. Bitches health workers are reminding everyone to do handwas and bring alcohol and mask and always stay hydrated. Is it too hard to follow? 😂

Cev will push through. And yiu can't do about it.

• Well everyone knows I'm the biggest hater of our government but fact is that Turkey was the first, or one of the first to take 'radical' measures and closing borders and cancelling flights with all big danger areas. Western Europe back then was saying it was a flu on tv (not anymore) and that masks have 0 work (because they were out of stock and not anymore again) The virus seems to outside from the far east and Iran have reached Western Europe particularly anyway (or the east lies completely which is not that far-fetched knowing them) and yet I still agree that they probably lie about the numbers. There are rumours that Turkey and Bulgaria report people with light symptoms simply as 'Flu' to make the number seem smaller, I believe this tbh.

You have to realize, the entire world is lying about the numbers atm, in the Netherlands our government is even open to the folk about the numbers being mainly wrong lol because they did not test any family members for example of infected people and it's almost a surely given that they are also infected. So 1 entire family, counts as 1 person.