Russia - SUPERLIGA PARIMATCH 2019/2020

• Kosheleva went out because she played awful, not because of an injury. That was just some problem on her hand in 1st set, it was Zaytseva that was injured later.

And if Russian NT still needs the current version of Kosheleva, they might as well shut down.

• However, since they are playing next match in Ekaterinburg (did they switch the home matches?), after this close race the team from Sibiria has a considerable advantage.

• Kosheleva went out because she played awful, not because of an injury. That was just some problem on her hand in 1st set, it was Zaytseva that was injured later.

And if Russian NT still needs the current version of Kosheleva, they might as well shut down.

From what I watched, she went out after she bumped into her teammate and had pain in her hand. Her hand was heavily bandaged afterwards. She wasn't playing bad to me untill that point at all. I haven't watched set 2, so maybe you're referring to something that happened there, but I did watch set 3.

• From what I watched, she went out after she bumped into her teammate and had pain in her hand. Her hand was heavily bandaged afterwards. She wasn't playing bad to me untill that point at all. I haven't watched set 2, so maybe you're referring to something that happened there, but I did watch set 3.

That right hand of hers has always been taped ever since I've been watching her, so I don't think there was any serious/new problem. IMO she played very weak, many mistakes in attack, but then Kurilo didn't really add anything either.

EDIT Kosheleva had 7/22 in attack, 4 err 2 blocked. Voronkova had 14/33 4 err 4 blocked, Kurilo 5/12 1 err 1 blocked.

• Well she still went out only after she bumped into her teammate and showed clear discomfort. That was the reason she was subbed.

Her hand was taped.

Aside from all that, I do think Kurillo is a player that deserves to play full time in a team. She has potential to be yet another all-rounder.

• Well she still went out only after she bumped into her teammate and showed clear discomfort. That was the reason she was subbed.

Her hand was taped.

Aside from all that, I do think Kurillo is a player that deserves to play full time in a team. She has potential to be yet another all-rounder.

Her hand was taped already before, and she returned on court after the treatment for 2nd set. Later she got subbed out because she played bad.

• Well ok you could have said that the first time when I asked about the 2nd set. It did look like she got extra tape, that's what I mean't. But if she got subbed out in set 2 again...that makes sense now.

• It's stating the obvious, but Moscow misses Maja so much this year. Carlini is not up to the challenge and as much as I like Babeshina she isn't either. Honestly I'm not sure any other setter could get them to the level required because Goncharova and Fetisova are the only really good players left now.

• It's stating the obvious, but Moscow misses Maja so much this year. Carlini is not up to the challenge and as much as I like Babeshina she isn't either. Honestly I'm not sure any other setter could get them to the level required because Goncharova and Fetisova are the only really good players left now.

and I don’t think Fetisova is not close to her top form yet after her injury and this not the year of Goncharova.

• At last a clear three set win for Kazan, which was favourite here anyway. Moscow has to fight to stay in contention for a CL berth, because this semi series looks like a lost case for them.

• Samanta Fabris rocking whole season in Russia :super:

Only if Kazan could transfer Zhu, and they have money for it.

We would finally have one team who can challenge Italians and Turkish titans.