2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Uuu that would be great deal. She still got it. :teach:

• So now with Olympics are postponed for next year, that means that Zhu Ting will stay one more season in China....:whistle:

sad. Don't even know what new format CVA is gonna roll out for the league. Hope it's longer and not a mini-league of ........... 13 games >.>

• Didn't Mammadova retire last season? Last thing I heard about her was that she become coach or staff member in some Azeri team

• no, she played in China and in Indonesia this season. I guess the one that became the coach is a dieffrent Mammadova ( a libero ) but im not sure.

Probably Valeriya Korotenko (married Mammadova). This is way I usually stand by their maiden surnames.

• Ofc especially after great season that She had in Russia, the most effective player per set:heart:

And Lippmann too !

Yess definetly, i forgot Lippmann.

• I think Tandara will stay in SESC... They want to renew with her and Osasco cannot offer anything better than Sesc

• I think Tandara will stay in SESC... They want to renew with her and Osasco cannot offer anything better than Sesc

If they can offer more money, she will go.

"Osasco is my home" - Tandara

LOL

• I haven't seen anything official about that (maybe werka has insight). I hope she returns. She was fantastic and a lot of fun. But ultimately I want her to return so my Okayama NoSmilers can beat her :)

I have no clue about where she wants to play 20/21 but I’ve read rumours saying Minas or THY. And of course JT would want her for another year.

• Is Roberta staying in Osasco after another sad season? Damn. I don’t know what happened to her. She was the it girl in 2017-18.

Smarzek is always welcome to Minas. Macris is as great of a setter as Wolosz is and likes to play fast tempo offense. Maybe Smarzek will find comfort in that and play much better this time around.

Tandara going to Osasco is not a news to me. She hasn’t been THAT dominating this Superliga. And I don’t know where Drussyla going to go but I wish her the best.

Is there any chance that Natalia going back to Brazil? Maube return to Sesc and try to be great again?

Gabi should stay in Vakifbank. If Zhu is not coming back next year, will Drews stay?

Is Plummer staying in Monza?

• I have no clue about where she wants to play 20/21 but I’ve read rumours saying Minas or THY. And of course JT would want her for another year.

I would be surprised if THY gets both her and Ebrar 🤔