2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• About this issue, several managers of Bundesliga teams mentioned that some player agents don't seem to understand the impact of the crisis and make completely unrealistic requests in terms of player salaries, which leads to players going to clubs where a lot of money (or rather the amount that was normal before the crisis) is promised but very likely won't be paid instead of players accepting lower salary in reliable clubs.

• Just like I was saying few hours ago. Nothing more, nothing less. Facts, not fairytales.:tzz:

• About this issue, several managers of Bundesliga teams mentioned that some player agents don't seem to understand the impact of the crisis and make completely unrealistic requests in terms of player salaries, which leads to players going to clubs where a lot of money (or rather the amount that was normal before the crisis) is promised but very likely won't be paid instead of players accepting lower salary in reliable clubs.

Considering the agents get a % of the contracts, I can understand they try to make as much money as possible at first. And sometimes they can even succeed, but clubs can resist if they wait all together for the agents to ask for reasonable amounts of money. Let all those agents' players free till few weeks before the league starts, then you'll how they'll be happy to reduce their requests. :lol:

• It is not surprising, it will affect all of us unfortunately. Players with high salaries will have to reduce but players with low salaries will have to reduce as well, maybe even won’t be able to find a club. Life will remain the exact same with same expenses.

I also want to ask you what it meant with “her forced departure from Vakifbank”, was it a forced departure? I thought it was what she wanted.

• I also want to ask you what it meant with “her forced departure from Vakifbank”, was it a forced departure? I thought it was what she wanted.

I think it was both sides, but especially Vakifbank wanted a new opposite. I think if it would have been Sloëtjes decision on her own, she might have stayed one more year to prepare for Olympics.

• New rumors

Vakifbank

Staying: Zehra, Kubra

Wants to sign one more year with: Gabi and Haak

Adiministration is still thinking about future of : Ognjenovic and Rasic.

Maybe Maja got bigger offer from Eczacibasi, I don't see any reason why would she leave.:what:

Bartsch coming back to Italy :heart:

Hill-Bartsch duo in Conegliano with Egonu and Wolosz :cup:

http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…0/vakif-rinnova-con-gabi/

• I mean Sloetjes got big salaray for player who was bench player almost 80% of season:whistle:

I don't why Scandicci is not getting less foreigns but more expensive ones. I mean they have budget to signed KYK even to give salary as 1M$ to top players.

• Haak has 2 years left in her contract, she doesn't have to sign anything.

• I don't agree with the argument of 'the over all level will drop in volleyball'. The salaries of players will drop, yes, but the level of league? Why would it drop? The crisis is not local, it is a global crisis, meaning that every country with the big volleyball leagues will be suffering due to the outbreak. The players will still need a a club to play and since most other leagues will suffer financially as well, players will just accept a lower salary. It is all about supply-demand.

I don't expect any drastic changes in the level of major leagues unless there is a league that's not affected by Corona and all the top players would go to that league. Every single country will go through a certain level of economic crisis thus I don't see where would this top players go if they leave Italy and Turkey

• I don't agree with the argument of 'the over all level will drop in volleyball'. The salaries of players will drop, yes, but the level of league? Why would it drop? The crisis is not local, it is a global crisis, meaning that every country with the big volleyball leagues will be suffering due to the outbreak. The players will still need a a club to play and since most other leagues will suffer financially as well, players will just accept a lower salary. It is all about supply-demand.

I don't expect any drastic changes in the level of major leagues unless there is a league that's not affected by Corona and all the top players would go to that league. Every single country will go through a certain level of economic crisis thus I don't see where would this top players go if they leave Italy and Turkey

10000% agree. This is not local problem, it is WW.

About Serie A1, the level will drop the very same moment you have 2 more teams (16 in total) and at the same time sponsors won't reniew (or cut drastically) their contracts of sponsorship because the local economy is about to die, like years ago. Simple as that. You can still have Imoco at the same level (because Imoco is a brand itself, like Eczacibasi and VakifBank), but around there will be mostly poor clubs (unless they disappear, which is what is on the table right now; take a look at Hofland's interview: 4/5 club from Serie A1 may close). The last time this happened, I saw players like Francia, Grun, Aguero, Poljak, Lo Bianco, Del Core, Gioli and so on leaving for Turkey and many others for Asia, Russia or elsewhere, while the italian top clubs had to sign players from the mid/low-level teams and those mid/low level teams signed players from A2.

Anyway, Italy is locked down till may 3, 2020. It's official now.

• And again where will they go when every country has the same problem, Turkey, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Asia ? :what:

I can see players accepting to reduce their salary due to the economic collapse. But we have to be aware that the crisis is worldwide but the effects in volleyball won't be necessarily similar in every league. Some big brands in Italy, China, Turkey and Russia still can afford great players in their teams.

But in the Brazilian league for example we are seeing very conservative moves about hiring players. Sesc Rio, Bernardo's team, had their budget reduced in 50% - that's why they couldn't keep Tandara. It is also hard for every single team to sign with foreign players, as the dollar is too high for us right now. Some teams haven't signed anyone yet because they don't have any assurance that sponsorships will be maintained. If there is no sponsorship, there will be no teams - so the scenario is not as simple as demand-supply logic.

• That's because Rio de Janaiero is a real club and Sesc just a sponsor. On the other hand, Sesc men's team belongs to the brand, so, if they want, they can keep investing as much as they did so far.

• That's because Rio de Janaiero is a real club and Sesc just a sponsor. On the other hand, Sesc men's team belongs to the brand, so, if they want, they can keep investing as much as they did so far.

The men's team won't be sponsored by Sesc anymore - they announced that in the middle of the season after several defeats. Probably they'll quit from playing Superliga.

• And this is what I'm talking about, where will all this world class players go when not only Italy has problem, literally everyone has it.

Seria A is save and I'm not worry at all. Especially when 3 world class teams already made there teams. And they are looking great.

Monza, Chieri and Busto will still be very competive.

And until we don't have other news it is all fake specualtion.

• I am sorry but you shouldn't be worried only with world class players. And not only with the Italian league if you are indeed a fan of the sport.

• I am sorry but you shouldn't be worried only with world class players. And not only with the Italian league if you are indeed a fan of the sport.

Topic was again only Seria A, sorry for me, but again I don't why again Seria A is only topic and not WorldWide leageu. If I can say it this way.

• Maybe it's time for some new leagues to gain more popularity as well.

Turkish clubs like Aydin, Nilufer and also clubs like AGY or FB and GS, I all expect them to struggle a lot as well financially.