EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I can't believe how belgium lose this

They had some many chances

And that free ball that stupidly they gave to russia?

If they don't win this ...

• Omg. Free ball to Belgium turned into a point for Russia. :white:

• Can anyone explain what the challenge was by Belgium

They challenged the centre line fault, small but enough part of the Russian player feet was on the line, so challenge was not accepted, how Belgium staff interupt the point, follow the rules, point was awarded to Russia.

*After that Smirnova make net fault, but this happened after the situation in which Belgium requested a challenge, so that part of the points cannot be considered.

• They challenged the centre line fault, small but enough part of the Russian player feet was on the line, so challenge was not accepted, how Belgium staff interupt the point, follow the rules, point was awarded to Russia.

*After that Smirnova make net fault, but this happened after the situation in which Belgium requested a challenge, so that part of the points cannot be considered.

Thank you

• I didn't expect Ukraine to beat Sweden 3-0. Meanwhile Greece seems in another mess, can't get over the finish line, losing 0-2 with OT in both sets.

Hope Belgium doesn't fall apart, I would love to see a tiebreak here.

• Arina on the service line is so deadly.

karch mentionEd about that too, she could kill someone with those serves

• And again: Italy with tons of unforced errors (14 in 2 sets), Egonu still being off, Sylla not finishing anything offensively, the only improvement in contrast to Tokyo with Orro so far is better use of middles. Not too encouraging display so far.

• Only began to watch halfway second set, but Rampelberg seems like the only bright spot for Belgium team! She already played good during VNL, but seemed to have kept that level. Her defense is great already! Only a bit shaky in reception sometimes, but not bad at all. Hope she can transfer to a foreign league soon, so she develop furter^^

• And again: Italy with tons of unforced errors (14 in 2 sets), Egonu still being off, Sylla not finishing anything offensively, the only improvement in contrast to Tokyo with Orro so far is better use of middles. Not too encouraging display so far.

If Italy plays like this against us, Croatia have hopes to take one or two sets(max)

• Based on group matches, I can tell that there’s no favourite for gold medal. Every team has some issues and are not in their best shape. Still I believe Serbia-Italy-Turkey will be in semis. Hard to tell 4th one:maybe Poland or Netherlands?

• I think Turkey has very good chances to win gold this time.