EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• What was the yellow card for?

• Elena Pietrini showing who is the boss :super:

• The yellow card was given to Startseva though, not Busato, we didn't get to see but I guess tha complained a bit too much

• Italy is destroying Russia everyone are playing great and when you have two great attackers as Pietrini and Egonu this is the score :sos:

Egonu is flying :super:

• 25:8 to Russia I guess is an all-time record for Italy

• Sylla is like Italy's Plak

• No it was for Busato, Startseva as captain just had to give him the message.

It was shown that the card was for her, a banner appeared while she was talking to Busato showing that the yellow card under her name. Tha commentators also confirmed that it was for her.

Anyway, doesn't really matter now, this set is to forget for Russia... I'd start with Lazareva and Kotova the next one, hoping for Russia to be still in the game

• Players who are contendere for the awards.

I know it is to early but still :S

Best Libero: De Gennaro (without any doubt, She doesn’t have rival )

Best OH1/2: Elena Pietrini

Best OPP/MVP: Egonu (If Italy won it best OPP Boskovic, if it is opposite Egonu because other one is gone get MVP award)

• Everything working for Italy and bit of luck also (or maybe deserved reward for trying on every ball), but I think also Russia did their best not to get back into the game. I honestly hoped for a better match, it's going the same way in went with Poland-Turkey yesterday

• I can totally see Arina become the best OH in the world in no time if she keeps this up. I thought the transfer to FB was too early initially but what a good deal on both ends tbh after seeing this NT season...

OTOH we have Lazareva, personaly nothing against her ofc, but she really doesn't look like top top level prospect (if she can be named as one with 24). I still want to give her a chance, but she probably will be satanized by fans and it seems like Fenerabhce won’t get much out of her game. It is still an enigma which players received an offer after Egonu, but if it was Egonu and then Lazareva, it is really for the immediate dismissal of Terzic and everyone from Fenerbahce who wondered about that decision.

• Egonu with 61% of efficiency and 11 points.

It has been a while she hasnt got such a high efficiency. So far, she has been a shadow of herself. Let's see if she can keep it up