2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• What has the starting line-up for Serbia been, I haven't been able to see a single match of them

Ognjenović - Bosković, Rasić - Popović

Regarding OHs, today they played with Mihajlović - Busa, in previous games with Milenković and Blagojević

• What has the starting line-up for Serbia been, I haven't been able to see a single match of them

Their starting-line-up? Boskovic

Not even Serbia knows.. every match they were with different OH duo... They started the games with Milenkovic + Blagojevic, but yesterday I saw some Busa action too

• Milenkovic and Blagojevic? Go Brazil!!! lol

Idk how they have been playing so far, but that OH duo sounds...fragile in theory to me, esp in offense against tall blockers

• Milenkovic and Blagojevic? Go Brazil!!! lol

Idk how they have been playing so far, but that OH duo sounds...fragile in theory to me, esp in offense against tall blockers

This two are doing their job at reception, and Boskovic dealing the rest with MBs.

But I still think that Brankica is gone play in important matches.

• I see Brazil as clear favourite against Serbia. Boskovic has always been their best players in recent years but Mihajlovic's lack of power in attacking is a big minus nowadays and we havent watch Serbia with 'this Mihajlovic' agaiant a strong team. It seems it is only Boskovic in this tournament. My predictions:

1)Italy

2)USA

3)Turkey

4)Russia

1)Brazil

2)Serbia

3)Japan

4)Korea

If Japan will be 3rd, they will probably 'draw' Turkey in quarter final.

• I think the same.

• I don't want Japan to 'draw' Turkey. I'm new to this but the notion of 'drawing' flabbergasts me :rolll:

• Remember when we had this prediction for Olympics question right after VNL? Including guessing the biggest disappointment?

Well I saw literally every team but China named as a disappointment and that exactly shows how special Olympics are

Look at how China played with the A team in VNL and look where we are now. No one expected this to be possible and most of us expected China to take gold again including myself. I can't waittttt for the other matches

• Remember when we had this prediction for Olympics question right after VNL? Including guessing the biggest disappointment?

Well I saw literally every team but China named as a disappointment and that exactly shows how special Olympics are

Look at how China played with the A team in VNL and look where we are now. No one expected this to be possible and most of us expected China to take gold again including myself. I can't waittttt for the other matches

• i want italy,usamserbia and japan in SF

I think that Japan can active because their different style but im my eyes they are weak

• Im predicting Italy for Gold.

Serbia will make it to the finals for sure but they wont deliver well (they are giving boskovic too many sets and by the end she will get burned out, she is their main weapon while italy are all amazing spikers)

I think the same thing that happened to zhu in WCH18 will happen to boskovic