2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I legit want an ROC vs USA final. Let's manifest this.

I'm up for this anything that involves ROC is a go for me :D

The ROC team has gotten the most haters and unbelievers, all through out, and proving them wrong is one of the most satisfying revenge ever

• join my Jordan Thompson prayer circle :rose:

At this point you and Brazil should lose as well and let Dom-Kor get the gold :rolll: This OG won't let us breath easily. Otherwise I can imagine the fave losing like 10 mps in the final tiebreak with how things go this OG lmao. Something crazy will happen. Better to leave early

I'll stay awake for the 🤡 circle coming later this night. We'll all cry together it'll be fun.

• As to coaching, I think Lavarini is more clam than Guidetti in this game.

Guidetti sometimes substituted players too frequently.

The team roster is always changing, and it's hard for players to find the rhythm

• We who will watch all 4 matches, which for Europeans includes a sleepless night, will we get any prize at the end or will we just be fired because of,.........???????

#justasking

• Most fans‘’ comments depend on one or two matches, but rely on whole career performance. Without Guddetti, Turky may not qualify for olympics~~~

When Zhuting recovers from the injury, She is still the best outside hitter in the world. I don not want to mention her past awards and MVPs,because It will make KYK's fans so pathetic..:teach:

• As to coaching, I think Lavarini is more clam than Guidetti in this game.

Guidetti sometimes substituted players too frequently.

The team roster is always changing, and it's hard for players to find the rhythm

But this is typical Guidetti. He is a great coach in many ways but his in-game decisions are often bafflingly bad.

• Been following Lavarini's magic with the Korean team since 2019 and I might actually love to see which team he transforms next haha

Which team will face Korea in Semis btw?

Winner of Brazil-Russia

• People on Twitter are saying Gio should be fired alone for living 10+ years in Turkey and not being able to speak 2 words 😂

I mean where is the lie

• I'm up for this anything that involves ROC is a go for me :D

The ROC team has gotten the most haters and unbelievers, all through out, and proving them wrong is one of the most satisfying revenge ever

Yes and most people around these parts have written off Russia (can't say I blame them) and I think they are the biggest surprise of this tournament (along with Korea). I hope ROC make the miracle happen.