2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS! I’m back back back back back again!

After months and months of trying, I finally got into my account. For some reason I couldn’t remember my password, nor was J getting an email.

I’ve been watching that games, reading the forum.. I know all the drama (khm crovolley🙄) and I have lot’s of opinions.. I’m so happy I can finally be active here again, can’t wait to share them all 😇

Welcome back! The number of hotties in the forum increased again😘

• it’s just kinda crazy how the team that got beaten by the usa b team managed to grab the gold.

anywau out profile pic shows how great taste we both have 😂

cheers to that!! #mariforever

though my forever love is still #shari (you all poor souls who don't know what this means) :lol::cheesy::dance6:

• (do not attack me)

Look at you, improving meme game!

• DOM 3 : 0 KEN

USA 3 : 0 RUS

ARG 0 : 3 TUR

SRB 1 : 3 BRA

JPN 2 : 3 KOR

CHN 0 : 3 ITA

i sincerely hope to have 5 setters for majority of the games. all these 3:0 are boring for such a big event. (e.g. like the 2004 games where almost all matches are 3-2) :|

• For me, Athens 2004 were the best Olympics in quality of vball of the last 20 years. Many teams in top form, different styles or "vball schools", two QFs decided in tie-break, two EPIC semifinals and one AMAZING final. Love it. If I am not wrong, FIVB chosed that final as the best from all the Olympics or maybe it was tied with the 1988 one.

And there was Cuba too ;(

• For me, Athens 2004 were the best Olympics in quality of vball of the last 20 years. Many teams in top form, different styles or "vball schools", two QFs decided in tie-break, two EPIC semifinals and one AMAZING final. Love it. If I am not wrong, FIVB chosed that final as the best from all the Olympics or maybe it was tied with the 1988 one.

we dont like to talk about athens.

• we dont like to talk about athens.

Oh sure...another heart breaking loss against Brazil. That QFs was so good! If I recall well, USA saved some match points in the 4th set (Bown and Scott Arruda :love:), but was swept away by the south americans in the 5th one. I think USA has never beaten Brazil in a decisive match in the Olympics. Brazil also beat them in Sydney 2000 bronze medal match.

• Oh sure...another heart breaking loss against Brazil. That QFs was so good! If I recall well, USA saved some match points in the 4th set (Bown and Scott Arruda :love:), but was swept away by the south americans in the 5th one. I think USA has never beaten Brazil in a decisive match in the Olympics. Brazil also beat them in Sydney 2000 bronze medal match.

giphy.gif

one of my all time favorite! and so many legends in one tournament!!! 3 of the best setters of ALL time in the same tournament (fofao, venturini, feng kun)

china - zhou suhong, FENG KUN!!

russia - sokolova, gamova

brazil - MARI!!! virna, FOFAO! venturini

USA - the lovely logan tom fresh from beach volleyball LOL, sykora (but yeah, americans hate the athens :lol::lol::lol:)

aside from cuba, italy was a major threat as well!

• At this point, it is better that China should forfeit the last 2 matches. The starting six players are injured especially Zhu Ting and Yan Ni. Why let the injuries get worst. Anyway, they will be eliminated. I want the injured players to start their recovery ASAP. Let the players recover. If 🇨🇳 plays let the bench players play.

• At this point, it is better that China should forfeit the last 2 matches. The starting six players are injured especially Zhu Ting and Yan Ni. Why let the injuries get worst. Anyway, they will be eliminated. I want the injured players to start their recovery ASAP. Let the players recover. If 🇨🇳 plays let the bench players play.

It's a really bad look to forfeit.

Just rest Yan Ni and Zhu Ting. Both of them honestly sacrificed so much of their personal interests for Chinese volleyball.

• Logan played beach in 2006