2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• People on Twitter are saying Gio should be fired alone for living 10+ years in Turkey and not being able to speak 2 words 😂

I mean where is the lie

Not to mention having a wife who is Turkish, rubbing salt to the wound :D

• People on Twitter are saying Gio should be fired alone for living 10+ years in Turkey and not being able to speak 2 words 😂

I mean where is the lie

And on the other side of the net, Lavarini was screaming some Korean words to his players (and I won't even mention that he used to sing our national anthem when he was coaching Minas)

Gio became a caricature of himself

• ohhh dayum, if its Brazil Korea might not be hopeless lol

Just one off game and Korea will attempt to snatch it like they did with Dom&Turkey

Oh wow, so rude... I was rooting for you, you know? :P

• Summoning the spirits of Gamova, Godina, and Artamanova later to go inside Goncharova, Fedorovsteva, and Voronkova respectively :lol::lol:

• Sleep is for week !!!!!

I love tennis too. So I guess Im well trained for this Olympics after watching every year Australian Open. But indeed, it is hard to cope with the schedule.

• Summoning the spirits of Gamova, Godina, and Artamanova later to go inside Goncharova, Fedorovsteva, and Voronkova respectively :lol::lol:

Summoning the spirit of Gamova, for Olympics, isn't a good idea :whistle:

• Kübra stans say it's what Gio and Turkey deserve for not giving the queen any court time. I have found the #deepweb didn't know this alt-culture lived down here lmao

I can still see Russia win btw. Federovtseva is in the making for best player in the world if you ask me. Russia played very well in that loss vs Turkey at some points it already felt like a final. But I can see Russians keep that performance up much better...

• Summoning the spirit of Gamova, for Olympics, isn't a good idea :whistle:

Errrr I guess you have a point lol Can we borrow Paula-Mari-Sheilla then? :win:

• Oh wow, so rude... I was rooting for you, you know? :P

haha I wasn't rooting for Korea either though? (wasn't rooting for any team at all, feel like this Olympics hasn't had any stellar performances from any teams to make me wanna cheer for)
    I thought for sure Turkey would win, who would've thought they'd slip up in the QFs

I think anyone rooting for Korea before today wanted an easier opponent in the semis, but Korea has proven and shown that they're the underdogs that casts confusion on the opponents/opposing coach and comes in clutch hahaha

• I want Russia to prove anyone wrong and top the podium, but I want Gattaz to get a medal here.

Were Brazil and China also 4B and then came to win everything? I will manifest this dhfjdhjdhjfd