• I think putting back Robinson to Libero position would be a mistake specially when she's their best OH at the moment.

• I think putting back Robinson to Libero position would be a mistake specially when she's their best OH at the moment.

Best OH based from last year NT season? Where mbh and hill aren't mostly available. And again she played mostly team B of other NT. Not saying she is not good. She really improved alot. But we can't tell yet who is the best OH of these 4 veterans not until next yr's VNL.

As for larson, she is better defender and it's not working. They need an all around player who can both defend and terminate. I will still go with Hill and MBH or Krob.

But of course kiraly will not let his captain in bench so he will keep larson in court whatever happens 😂😂😂😂

Krob and larson will have an advantage because they are playing in china. Short league. Compare to hill and mbh. But the level of play hill and mbh have more adv then larson, krob.

• Keep an eye out for Jordan Thompson post-VNL tournament:teach:

• I miss international games ;(

Hoping for a deep VNL roster, I feel there's a few players that deserve their "go" before Tokyo.

I think the OG group is pretty much set and the fringe decisions will come from how Karch wants to approach libero and VNL performances.

Setter: Carlini, Poulter, (Hancock)

Outsides: Larson, Krob, Hill, MBH

Opp: Drews, JT, (Lowe)

Middles: Chi, Foluke, Washington, (Adams), (Dixon)

Liberos: Courtney, (JWO)

I bolded who I think Karch picks if he picks the roster today. I think the roster only changes dramatically if Krob is brought as libero which frees up a spot for either another pin or to bring Hancock as a serving sub (which I would 100% be here for but Karch hates top spin).

I think the middles will be chosen from VNL performance and how the connections are in the gym, since that position is so deep and even.

Additional names I'd like to see floated around at the 21 or (more realistically) 22 VNL plus a bold choice (that probably won't happen but would be fun lol)

OH: Ruddins, Frantti, Lanier, SWP, Adams, Mitchem, Snyder Bold Choice: Drews or Eggleston

Opps: Plummer, Cuttino, Lutz, Pressley, Bold Choice: Lexi Sun

Middles: Alhassan, Rettke, Butler, Hord, Stivrins, Pittman

Liberos: Hentz, Nuneviller, White, Witt, Bold Choice: Nicklin Hames

Setters: Gray, Havili, Evans, Raskie, Oleksak, Hilley, Bold Choice: Kennedi Orr

• We have almost the same.

But i think due to postponement of National tournaments. Kiraly will relying on experience and pro season performances. Most of these are veterans and i am only seeing chiaka and JT as new addition for Olympic.

As muxh as i like poultry i think Hancock will be there. Adams will be there as well instad of Washington. Actually i will not be surprise if kiraly will bring all veterans from 2016 OG. But he will bring Courtney & JWO as libero. Carlini and Hancock as setters the rest are veterans.

Just a wild guess and i know lot of fans send a hate messages to NT. 😂

• Yea I'd prefer Adams to go but she hasnt played much with Carlini or Poulter.

If Karch commits to Carlini as his #1, I wouldn't mind Hancock going. That serve is a weapon and she be utilized.

• LOLOLOL

• Yea I'd prefer Adams to go but she hasnt played much with Carlini or Poulter.

If Karch commits to Carlini as his #1, I wouldn't mind Hancock going. That serve is a weapon and she be utilized.

Same as foluke. And even though they do practice. Actual game is different. So the roster is really messy right now. The veterans have the experience but haven't played much with new setters. While the new plagers laike JT, chiaka and washington are good but lock of international experience as a team.

If kiraly will bring most of the veterans. Definitely he will bring Hancock since she already worked with most of them. If you coach will you bring 2 new setters with lock of international experience with high level of environment and haven't been playing with the rest of the team?definitely not. So one of carlini or poultry will go. Hancock is a sure lock.

• Outside of Larson and KRob i dont believe anyone else is a lock. Hancock's in a better position now to be in the TOG squad than say 8 or 10 months ago.

With injuries/recovering from covid and inconsistent plays from the other two setters ahead of her, they're all kind of on the same playing field again.

Would love to see her secure one of the coveted spot. She brings something different to the table but if everyone is healthy she's firmly behind Poulter and Carlini.

For the VNL I would love to see Karch mixed in a few of the next gen namely Lanier, Plummer, Hentz, Alhassan, Butler, Eggleston and might be BOLD but I feel like Karch should give the 6'7 lefty Opp/Setter from Florida a look.

• For the VNL I would love to see Karch mixed in a few of the next gen namely Lanier, Plummer, Hentz, Alhassan, Butler, Eggleston and might be BOLD but I feel like Karch should give the 6'7 lefty Opp/Setter from Florida a look.

meh. I don't really see it with Carlton. Yea she's tall but her swings aren't that great and her setting leaves some to be desired. Plummer is the better investment on the right and fun fact she used to set lol

• meh. I don't really see it with Carlton. Yea she's tall but her swings aren't that great and her setting leaves some to be desired. Plummer is the better investment on the right and fun fact she used to set lol

Meh at her age is salvageable and for that I think shes worth a look. Plus you know his favorite line " You cant teach..." you know the rest. Also he has a boner for lefty Opps..

• I get it but I mean a look is not necessarily a permanent invitation to the National Team. Just like Lutz who will never be fast enough for the USA system deserves a nod or Cuttino who incredibly is still figuring out how to do the basics. All 3 of them have something thats worth a look or two. They could be valuable on a b-c-d group. A year ago people here were fuckin ready to give up on SWP. Questioning why she's even around. SWP is killing it this season and to a lesser extent Madi too. What am Im trying to say is we need to recalibrate how we evaluate players. Anyone that shows promised or have a unique physical advantage should be given the opportunity. If they show improvements keep them if they dont show them the exit.

• I get it but I mean a look is not necessarily a permanent invitation to the National Team. Just like Lutz who will never be fast enough for the USA system deserves a nod or Cuttino who incredibly is still figuring out how to do the basics. All 3 of them have something thats worth a look or two. They could be valuable on a b-c-d group. A year ago people here were fuckin ready to give up on SWP. Questioning why she's even around. SWP is killing it this season and to a lesser extent Madi too. What am Im trying to say is we need to recalibrate how we evaluate players. Anyone that shows promised or have a unique physical advantage should be given the opportunity. If they show improvements keep them if they dont show them the exit.

Actually Carlton pretty fast for her height as she was a former setter. What she lacks is the power and shot placement. Her swing is very much like Kim Hill when she was starting in NT.

• Actually Carlton pretty fast for her height as she was a former setter. What she lacks is the power and shot placement. Her swing is very much like Kim Hill when she was starting in NT.

Yeah...no. Just trying to make a case on why we shouldnt be passing up on physically gifted athletes with a few perceived minuses. I was describing Lutz and the negative part of her game. One might say a disqualifying quality for anyone who wants to thrive in the USA system. Cuttino (scattered) and Lutz (slow) have glaring problems but also have an undeniable potential just like Holly. With athletism (Cuttino) and physical advantage (Holly and Lutz) if properly invested they could be more than serviceable.

• Probably the only way they see time in the USA gym is if Karch is let go post Tokyo or they make a splash on the pro scene.

Both Carlton and Lutz I think were with the youth/junior national teams so its not like they're strangers to the system. Just spots can be limited and there are better players.