2020 / 2021 Transfer News (Female)

• Getting to play alongside Queen Youngkoung at such a young age is a dream come true. Is Bruna good? Has she played with the NT before?

Seems like Mari will have more time on court :teach:

Mari has another injury. It's her third injury since she joined the team. She never even entered the court so far and Fluminense will probably not advance to the quarterfinals. I wonder what makes you think Mari will have more time on court. She will probably never even play. It's game over for her. It's been game over for Mari for years now. Sorry, but this is the truth.

Bruna is young and she has never been on the senior NT, I don't know about younger NTs. She is good and was one of the few good things in Fluminense this year.

• Mari has another injury. It's her third injury since she joined the team. She never even entered the court so far and Fluminense will probably not advance to the quarterfinals. I wonder what makes you think Mari will have more time on court. She will probably never even play. It's game over for her. It's been game over for Mari for years now. Sorry, but this is the truth.

Bruna is young and she has never been on the senior NT, I don't know about younger NTs. She is good and was one of the few good things in Fluminense this year.

Third? :white::white::white::white::white::white::white: What are those injuries? I thought she is in a good shape this year. Man. Then she should just retire. I was hoping to see her play because of nostalgic feelings. I know she will be a mess but at least getting to see her in volleyball court again will be good for me. Well, that's it then.

• Fatum Nyiregyhaza signs Karla Klaric as replacement for Channon Thompson who suffered a season ending knee injury before playing a single match for them ;( Poor girl, last season she missed most of the season due to a foot injury and now she's out for a long time again.

• Fatum Nyiregyhaza signs Karla Klaric as replacement for Channon Thompson who suffered a season ending knee injury before playing a single match for them ;( Poor girl, last season she missed most of the season due to a foot injury and now she's out for a long time again.

Karla Klaric, one of the biggest talents at her position in Europe at age of 18years old. Playing for Volero Zurich in golden age as starter, but She floped so hard :whistle:

• Karla Klaric, one of the biggest talents at her position in Europe at age of 18years old. Playing for Volero Zurich in golden age as starter, but She floped so hard :whistle:

When did she play as starter in volero?

I follow volero till 2018 and the starters where carcases,mammadova and mari

Maybe when the team go to france

She was always a fl,in pomi she makes nothinh

• When did she play as starter in volero?

I follow volero till 2018 and the starters where carcases,mammadova and mari

Maybe when the team go to france

She was always a fl,in pomi she makes nothinh

I remeber watching Klaric and Mihajlovic in the beginning of the decade playing the extinct Top Volley tournament. I believe it was in the season 2010/11.

• I remeber watching Klaric and Mihajlovic in the beginning of the decade playing the extinct Top Volley tournament. I believe it was in the season 2010/11.

Ah ok my last remember from volero was in 2013 with raba and other

Ninkovic and one ukranian

• Andjela Veselinovic (SRB - setter) is new player of Nova KBM Branik.

• Any news on Lippmann whether she goes officially to Lokomotiv?

• Diana Reyes joined Circolo Sportivo Italiano (🇵🇪 LNSV).

Criollas de Caguas lost half of the core team for the 2021 season. Nogueras is playing in Germany, Venegas in Ukraine, Pilar Victoria in France and now Reyes in Peru. Another starter from last season, Micaya White, is playing in France.

In the last years they played the regular season without their players abroad and then they joined for the playoffs, winning the title.

• Diana Reyes joined Circolo Sportivo Italiano (🇵🇪 LNSV).

Criollas de Caguas lost half of the core team for the 2021 season. Nogueras is playing in Germany, Venegas in Ukraine, Pilar Victoria in France and now Reyes in Peru. Another starter from last season, Micaya White, is playing in France.

In the last years they played the regular season without their players abroad and then they joined for the playoffs, winning the title.

It seems this year it won't be held or be a really short league