Turkey NT 2020

• We have to praise Naz as well. Most of those attacks were against running blocks :white:

Agreed, Naz made her attack against single block many times:white:

Hande's game was finally maturing to a consistent level during OG qualifications, it is a pity that she got the injury while she was in her career peak

• imo Cansu's precision, her 'touch' is so next level :cheesy: if she beats her struggles with her nerves and continues improving she can be a legendary name in the future tbh.

I think there is something to what others have said: Naz seems better attuned than Cansu to what the other side of the net is doing. Experience will help with that. I'm on the Cansu train and I'm not getting off.

• Tribute to Eda <3

Can I just say Eda-Cansu connection was something else and not enough people spoke about it imo :love: Eda reaches perfect height in literally almost all these sets and it's placed... perfect. When I mean perfect, I mean perfect :heart:

Really wish Cansu went to play full time at least for 2020-2021 :(

• Naz-Neslihan

Gözde-Hande

Eda-Zehra

Gulden

I would have replaced Aysun Özbek with Zehra. Aysun might be one of the best slide attacker( if not best) I've ever watched. She is one of a kind. Pity how her career ended☹️

• Wow I didn't know that that BOTH Eda Erdem (Murić) and Zehra are Bosnian as Meliha :white:

What a crazy NT BIH would have if all players from BIH plays for their NT.

Boskovic, Mihajlovic, Meliha, Eda and Zehra :super:

• Eda was born in Istanbul, her father Isijam Muric was born in Klanac near Rožaje in Montenegro(today), so if you want to add Eda in Bih NT because her father is bosniak you must remove Bosković, Mihajlović who are serbs and in logic which was applied on Eda they both were suposed to play for Serbia.

• Zehran, Ebra, Meliha, Brankica and Boskovic can play in BIH NT if they want. When you know that BIH is not playing golden european league and with this roster they could win even Olympics.

That is only thing that schok me. Nothing more.

• No crovolley try trolling another time, these players cannot play in a country they have no connection with bcs of 1 parent or even bcs of 1 great grandfather.

A lot and I mean, a lot of people have some kind of balkan roots in Turkey, my grandpa was from Macedonia it doesn't mean I can live there now or that I want to :gone: Turkish people are Eurasian and their Eur side comes mostly from the Balkans, if anything that is what makes these players Turkish but I'm not surprised with your ignorance.

Once again, there is no way these players could play for Bosnia lol, minus Meliha ofc.

Zehra and Ebrar are not Bosnian lmao Eda Erdem has a Bosniak-Turkish father. I think Zehra has 1 bosnian Grandfather also born in Turkey dsfhdfshj how does that make her eligible for Bosnia am dead.

Why don't you come back with Cansu Ozbay and Meryem Boz too having 5% Greek dna or something sdhdfsj so being eligible for it.

It is Turkey, one of the most diverse countries in the world in a single region if not the most, those differences, the melting pot don't set us apart it makes Turkey, Turkey actually.

• Literally half of ex and even new Croatian NT players are from BIH or have parents from BIH as Eda, She is 50% Bosnian. Why are you making big deal from it ??

Fabris should play for Italian NT but She said no. She is more Italian than Croat.

I'm just saying how crazy it could be if they are playing for BIH. That country is literally unknow in Volleyball world but they could be powerhouse.

Why is this trolling ?

I'm done, just wanted to share this fun fact. :)

• Because you are pushing it, you named players that can play for BiH that have 0 connections with it and simply can't. Idk what your agenda is but you can stop trying it each time with either specifically Serbian or Turkish NT. You named literally players that don't have any connection at all with BiH and said they can play for it im dead :D Who says those Croatian, Turkish, Serbian etc. players would be where they are with the Bosnian fed. anyway, bcs they would not.

Same energy pls on Russian NT for example or from Italian NT maybe!! Like I can name maybe 7 players from Italian main NT players too, but I leave it for you to post in their thread ;)) Idc as much myself, you are from wherever you are born anyway, and you represent whoever you want, this is not 1832, everyone is mixed.

• Balkan roots are so common in Turkey. My grandfather was born in Romania as well. But they are Turkish. There are lots of roots from BIH, Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Armenia etc. As far as I know Neriman was born in Bulgaria but same situation.

• That title though. :heart: She's made a lot progress in such a short amount of time even more so than her 2017 U20 World Championship rival Yang Hanyu. Bright future ahead of her and will also be a great successor to another awesome Turkish MB, Eda.

• inside.volleycountry.com/core/attachment/2452/

I have never seen Beyza this fit...She seems to be very determined to be in the squad for Tokyo.

Kübra should beware...

Eda-Zehra-Kübra-Aslı-Beyza-Yasemin:white:Zehra and Eda is locked for Rio. If Gui takes only 3 MB he would choose Kübra. In case an injury happens he would go for Aslı. But it's always good to see players eager and fight for a spot in Olympics roster.

• Beyza Arici looks amazing!!! I would love to see her steal Kubra's spot not even gonna lie :D I also agree that she could be a leader in the future of Turkey, she is a great person all-around.