Russia -Superleague 2019-2020

• And it is over for Kazan from N'gapeth spike going out.

The turn around spike from N'gapeth was still marvelous though but Obmochaev and Sivozheles played so well for Kuzbass.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• what happened?

Played terribly and capped the night out by being blocked by a single player.

To be fair the block was well-performed.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I think the last ball Ngapeth spiked was about to be out if he didn't touch it :roll:

• Are the Zenit Kazan transfers considered done deals?

Without a CL slot... I wonder how would this affect the negotiations with players like Volkov and Christenson.

#FreeBritney

• Congrats to Kuzbass! It is a balanced and experienced team. Obmochaev indeed played really well, especially on reception.

I am not angry with Kazan's loss at all. Their season was irregular and it was high time to be dethroned from the finals. I also didn't like how Alekno managed critical moments and am not a fan of Ngapeth either so it is all good :P ( can't deny that beautiful play in teh end either).

PS: Mikhaylov didn't show up in the tiebreak...

• Wait, what? How come Kazan is out of CL? They cant get any of the three tickets?

• That's why I say this playoff system sucks. Even strong team can be eliminated if they had one bad game. 3 games knockoff in 1/4 and 5 games in 1/2 and final would be better for strong teams as they have time to adjust.

Kazan have been on downhill for years since Leon left. When you think they already hit the bottom, they can reach a new low.

Kazan lost several 5-set games this season. The result is from a lot of factors: Golu's poor reception, BB's unforced errors, NG's clutch time showoff miss, Butko's horrible pass all season, Volvich's slow moving on blocking. NG is a team cancer without a doubt.

• Lokomotiv vs Kuzbass result tomorrow would depend on whom they want to face in SF.. Such a pity Kazan lost both 5-set matches in their pool :down:

• Verbov while looking at his former employers...

giphy.gif

#FreeBritney

• Kazan finished last in their pool so they are out of semifinals. Best they can do now is 5th place

Yes I know, but the three tickets for the CL are only disputed in the regular season?

• Yes I know, but the three tickets for the CL are only disputed in the regular season?

They can't reach the podium by being on #5 or #6, so they are out of CL. The regular season does not count.

• Zenit St. Petersburg is indeed Dinamo Moscow's B-tch.:win:

#FreeBritney

• They can't reach the podium by being on #5 or #6, so they are out of CL. The regular season does not count.

Oh ok! Thanks for that info! I thought like in other leagues, there were also berths disputed in Russian Cup or similar tournments. Didnt know that CL tickets were only assigned to the top3 teams.

Btw, I really dont know when was the last time Zenit Kazan missed a CL. It is a flop.

• Oh ok! Thanks for that info! I thought like in other leagues, there were also berths disputed in Russian Cup or similar tournments. Didnt know that CL tickets were only assigned to the top3 teams.

Btw, I really dont know when was the last time Zenit Kazan missed a CL. It is a flop.

Well, it actually did not count in previous years but I'm not sure about this year. It's just a guess.

• Zenit St. Petersburg is indeed Dinamo Moscow's B-tch.:win:

Their win-loss record against Dinamo is now 0-6 (7 if you include CEV Cup Finals) I just can't believe it :white:

• If fakel wins tomorrow by 3:1 ratio also, what will happen?

Set ratio, points ratio? Err not sure. Maybe federation can play coin flip :whistle: