Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Not entirely an accurate comparison. And still too early to tell. Bartsch was also ~25 when she started "making waves" and Adams is what, 29?

I agree that comparation between Bartsch and Adams is not nearly real and ideal, but because of some other reasons, if we talk about age actually Bartsch make a big step and begin to play for USA NT with 27 years, so in that way this 2 are pretty similar.

• I agree that comparation between Bartsch and Adams is not nearly real and ideal, but because of some other reasons, if we talk about age actually Bartsch make a big step and begin to play for USA NT with 27 years, so in that way this 2 are pretty similar.

She played with the NT in 2015. She was 25.

• Is it not a two way street? What if she was asked and declined? Or what if she was in the USA gym (without our knowledge) and then realized she did not want to partake.

just a thought.

• Bartsch has been part of USA Volleyball since 2006, when she played and won the U-18 NORCECA Championship. 2 years later she won the gold medal and the best server award at the U-20 NORCECA Championship.

In 2015 she was part of the B-Team which won the Panamerican Cup and Games and since then she made her way to the A-Team.

• She played with the NT in 2015. She was 25.

In fact, there was talk about the quality of Adams for the first team USA and a comparison with Bartsch in that sense, mentioning the year when Bartsch was preparing or playing competitions that were certainly not imperative in that year is completely irrelevant for this particular situation, the first competition with the first (although even that team was quite mixed, as always in the post-Olympic year in the case of the USA) the team was the 2017 Grand Prix, and at that time she was 27 years old. That was my point

• In fact, there was talk about the quality of Adams for the first team USA and a comparison with Bartsch in that sense, mentioning the year when Bartsch was preparing or playing competitions that were certainly not imperative in that year is completely irrelevant for this particular situation, the first competition with the first (although even that team was quite mixed, as always in the post-Olympic year in the case of the USA) the team was the 2017 Grand Prix, and at that time she was 27 years old. That was my point

You basically said began playing...

• If Adams keeps playing like She did in her debute performance.

She can fight for OH spot if you ask me. Jordan Larson is not even near her best volleyball days. She has in front of her Hill, Robinson and Bartsch.

But It all depends how She will perform with Conegliano and if She keeps playing this good and keeps improving than Karch is stupid to not call her.

USA can be so happy with such a deep poll of all around OHs:white:

Literally non of us expect from Adams to perform this good, I do believe Karch has eye on her. I mean She is playing in the best club in the World right now.

• Jordan Larson is so far the one OH who has the spot on her hands.

• Larson is definitely still the #1 for Karch/USNT for the time being. I would say if any are on the outside looking in (in Karch's perspective) it's Hill.

Adams will have a tough time getting a call. Those four plus Jordan Thompson being moved to the outside for Ecza. will stop that. Plus playing with Imoco, the performances need to be taken with a grain of salt. Not taking any credit from her, she can definitely earn her way to the team, but it'll be difficult esp. with Karch and the USNT's culture.

• Jordan Larson having her spot lock is showing how stupid Karch is as coach. IF that is true.

This is off topic, sorry, but Thompson needs to play as OPP not as OH for US. For this Olympics, She is far from getting her spot for this Olympics as OH.

• Jordan Larson having her spot lock is showing how stupid Karch is as coach. IF that is true.

This is off topic, sorry, but Thompson needs to play as OPP not as OH for US. For this Olympics, She is far from getting her spot for this Olympics as OH.

She probably won't be an OH this Olympics, but her future is there. Because that opens the door for others (Plummer) at OPP.

Larson, Krob, MBH are all locks. Kim will effectively be a lock but she has a strange relationship with the NT. Adams will have to look towards the Kingdon route, getting on the VNL rosters, Pan AM tournaments, etc. as her path.

• Congrats to her!

Hope Casalmaggiore can sign a replacement for her, because I believe Bonciani isn't good enough as the starting setter!

• Congrats to her!

Hope Casalmaggiore can sign a replacement for her, because I believe Bonciani isn't good enough as the starting setter!

Maybe SSS if both parties are interested. She's still available and from my knowledge is in Italy also with her fiance Eric Loeppky who's playing for Ravenna. Though she is expected to play in the American League so she just might take some time off and wait for that.

• Hope they manage to find a solution. From what I understood from the statement, her intention is to keep playing for a while, if she has the ok from the doctors, so this might get some more chance to try to find a substitute, even though there's not many players available at the moment... I thought about Caracuta, that right now is signed with a B1 team, she's maybe not the best but right now I can't think any better option and she has worked already with Parisi

• Maybe SSS if both parties are interested. She's still available and from my knowledge is in Italy also with her fiance Eric Loeppky who's playing for Ravenna. Though she is expected to play in the American League so she just might take some time off and wait for that.

Yes I was also thinking about Seliger-Swenson, but I figured she wouldn't be available to join Casalmaggiore because she dind't go to Poland where she was suposed to go... I would love to see her play in Italy though!

The only available setters I can think of are Brie King and Eva Mori.

• She probably won't be an OH this Olympics, but her future is there. Because that opens the door for others (Plummer) at OPP.

Larson, Krob, MBH are all locks. Kim will effectively be a lock but she has a strange relationship with the NT. Adams will have to look towards the Kingdon route, getting on the VNL rosters, Pan AM tournaments, etc. as her path.

What strange rel with kim and the NT? 🤔 Maybe because she refused to play last season and decided to rest 😁.

The only chance of plummer to play in Olympic 2021 is for rob to move to libero and JT to play as OH and her as sub for drews. Larson and rob are almost the same. If you put them against strong team no one will score but drews. I will still go to bartsch-Hill.

• What strange rel with kim and the NT? 🤔 Maybe because she refused to play last season and decided to rest 😁.

The only chance of plummer to play in Olympic 2021 is for rob to move to libero and JT to play as OH and her as sub for drews. Larson and rob are almost the same. If you put them against strong team no one will score but drews. I will still go to bartsch-Hill.

Kim and Karch have always had a weird relationship. On paper she's our best OH, but she's fourth choice for Karch. Her best performances haven't come for/with the NT.

Plummer won't be there in 2021. I meant after. The future of the NT has JT on the left and Plummer on the right.