Italy - Serie A1 2020/21

• Because she isnt scoring the clutch points, especially the OOS, when the contribution of your OPP matter the most. According to the commentators, she is the top scorer of Novara, but not with a good effiencty (below 40%). She is still playing much, much better than in other matches during this season, but still below her standards. We all have seen her smashing and smashing difficult balls, especially with Polska NT.

Novara had at least 5 set points with her attacking for the 0-2, but she was dug, blocked (not kill blocked) or easily passed the ball.

Zanette isnt an option for this kind of matches, so the only option would be to play with Herbots/Daalderop as OPP.

It is obvious Lavarini is trying to give her confidence, cuz once she is confident, she can be super dangerous.

Has Novara ever tried that? Bosetti, Herbots, and Daalderop on the pins? Could work well tbh

• Is Folie injured (again)? Because if she is healthy, I dont see why she doesnt replace De Kruijf. Robin is really struggling to score today. Novara is ready for her slides, diggint them so easily.

• For one setter Wolosz is hell good blocker, proved so many times !!!

• Has Novara ever tried that? Bosetti, Herbots, and Daalderop on the pins? Could work well tbh

Lavarini has tried it a couple of times, but just like the last resource in order to avoid a defeat.

• Once again, Conegliano in Houdini mode on :sos:

All the sets have been decided by the smallest margin, 2 point leads. It reminds me to the epic London QF Japan x China.

• AND AGAIN TIE ENDING AT END OF THE SET :sos::sos::sos::sos:

What a crazy tie match !!!

• Yea it's the moments where you have a 22-24 lead and 2 set points you have to be lethal at if you want to beat a team like Conegliano...

• CONEGLIANO AGAIN GOT IT AND NOVAR LEADING TROUGH WHOLE MATCH !

They are queens of come backs !!!

Brava Sylla ones again !

• Wow this match is so entertaining, just like the entire regular season hasn't been. Novara lost so many chances, Conegliano is always there to kill it.

• EGONU WITH 34 POINTS AFTER ONLY 3 SETS !!!!!!

CAN WE TALK ABOUT THAT, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMETHING LIKE THAT :obey::obey::obey::obey:

• Hats off for Novara for not collapsing in the third set after letting go so many set points for a 2-0 lead. But I really dont know if they could deal with the ghosts of not converting the leading for a second time in a row. Much more with 2 set points in a row.

Let's hope they continue with this fighting spirit in the 4th set. As the commentator said, they are lacking of "killing" spirit in the key moments of the sets.

• So far:

Conegliano

Egonu 35 pts

Sylla 14

Fahr 8

De Kruiijf 6

Hill 5

Wolosz 5

Adams 3

Novara

Smarzek 16

Bosetti 13

Daalderop 13

Washington 11

Chirichella 8

Hancock 4

Really, beyond Novara has wasted so so so many chances in order to be leading the match or even closing it 3-0, hats off for them. After so many matches, they have done that Conegliano looks like Egonu Vball Club again, when Imoco was showing so much variety in the last months.

• Folie is so much missing on the net her fast approach and fast swing to trick MB to jump with her.

She is ready I don't why She is not in the court.

Mazzanti is asking from Conegliano to rest her to heal even better maybe that way...