Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Honestly great job from Eczacıbaşı to be able keep her for that long. Well done. It's a pleasure to watch her in Turkey.

She seems very happy there. Glad to see her in Turkey another season👏

Does anyone know how long is the extension for? One or two season?

• No idea. They don't share the details in volleyball. I wish they could share like they share it openly in football.

I am waiting for SportKlub news, Jaglicic is pretty close to Serbian players and Terzic, just look at the that interview with Terzic with so many firsthand information. I hope that they reveal details about this contract extension.

I'm happy that this news come this early, so no space for annoying rumors about her in Italy.

Those false interpretations of what she said are tiring and i repeat the last time that she said that one day she would like to play in Italy, but she still doesn't think about it at all.

She seems super satisfied with Eczacibasi treatment, this relation brought great things on both sides, so seem to me that this would be long long journey.

• IMO Egonu will end up in Fenerbahce. Lot more money than Imoco and Monza.

But I wouldn't underestimate Monza' attempt. They want to build a little Italian NT with Egonu, Sylla, Orro, Danesi. The problem is CL ticket atm.

Let's bet

Elite players several reject more money for playing in actual club or other

Sylla and wolosz as prove

• Conegliano would be already in the market if Egonu is leaving. They are to big club “to wait what is left”.

And mark my word big change are not gone happend yet with starting player. Except Kim Hill.

• :love::love:

She's gonna spend the entirety of her peak in Eczacibasi. Everything about her indicates a quiet girl with no taste for adventures who when once finds her home won't budge from it until chased away, and it's clear she found one.

I only hope (against hope) that she will at least make them pay handsomely for it. But knowing her, she has probably willingly reduced her market price by at least 30-40 %.

• She's gonna spend the entirety of her peak in Eczacibasi. Everything about her indicates a quiet girl with no taste for adventures who when once finds her home won't budge from it until chased away, and it's clear she found one.

I only hope (against hope) that she will at least make them pay handsomely for it. But knowing her, she has probably willingly reduced her market price by at least 30-40 %.

It's always better to make more money (And I don't understand why she signed a two year contract, she'll still be top level in a year) but making 10 vs 15 million in a career is not much different, in my opinion. If she enjoys Eczacibasi, then that's great.

edit: I think she's been there since she was 18 in 2015?

• It's always better to make more money (And I don't understand why she signed a two year contract, she'll still be top level in a year) but making 10 vs 15 million in a career is not much different, in my opinion. If she enjoys Eczacibasi, then that's great.

edit: I think she's been there since she was 18 in 2015?

Yeah. And as for signing 2 years, she signed 3 years in 2018, even though it makes no sense for a superstar like her to sign such a long contract (even if you want to stay in that club your whole career!), because they will pay you much less per year for such a long contract than for a 1-year one (on the other hand, scrubs would kill for 3-year contracts with well-off clubs).

• I agree with all the points being made. I do admire her loyalty. I just don’t understand the need to sign for 2 years. She could very well leave the club and decide to come back a year later and I’m sure they would welcome her with open arms and kick out whoever was filling her role lol. I’m honestly a little shocked she didn’t decide to test the waters elsewhere just out of curiosity!

• TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if she spent the rest of her career in Eczacibasi.

There was an interview with Terzić and he said they're well covered with Turkish players and are now looking for foreigners. Nobody has signed yet and they're exploring various options, but from the sound of it, it appears the squad will be quite different next season, He hopes there will once again be some Serbian players.

• TBH, it wouldn't surprise me if she spent the rest of her career in Eczacibasi.

There was an interview with Terzić and he said they're well covered with Turkish players and are now looking for foreigners. Nobody has signed yet and they're exploring various options, but from the sound of it, it appears the squad will be quite different next season, He hopes there will once again be some Serbian players.

Probably a MB?

• Probably a MB?

I think there is a talk of a young promising Serbian MB that FB wants to invest but I don’t know anything about the mentioned player.

As for Boskovic, I believe she likes the stability and feeling of home in Eczacibasi and Istanbul. I genuinely believe that she earns a lot. Whether or not it is a good decision is up for debate but financially, she is good which she well deserve.

I really hope Ferhat won’t be the coach. I want her to leave if he comes.

• I just want to shere with you one part of interview with Terzic wich Joana mentioned.

Now it remains to be seen what we will do with foreigners and the big question is about the organization itself. You know how it goes, if you bring this receiver, she can't play with this one, but with the other one depending on who has a better reception and who has a better attack, etc.

You must to imagine him with ironic tone while talking this, he is far from the fan of 2-receivng system which is usualy describe as his specialization and only good thing, so much for that. (and this is not the first time that she talking something like this)

• I think there is a talk of a young promising Serbian MB that FB wants to invest but I don’t know anything about the mentioned player.

As for Boskovic, I believe she likes the stability and feeling of home in Eczacibasi and Istanbul. I genuinely believe that she earns a lot. Whether or not it is a good decision is up for debate but financially, she is good which she well deserve.

I really hope Ferhat won’t be the coach. I want her to leave if he comes.

Maybe Aleksic?

• I think there is a talk of a young promising Serbian MB that FB wants to invest but I don’t know anything about the mentioned player.

Maybe Hena Kurtagic (generation 2004), she was awarded with best middle blocker award on previous EuroVolley for both u19 and u17. I wouldn't be surprised if there are attempts to join the Turkish national team even, she is from Novi Pazar and bosniak ethnicity (like Meliha Smajlović) - I emphasize that I am not prejudging anything, I am not giving any comment even, I am just stating facts, which can potentially mean a lot and at the same time very possibly nothing. Also these are just my completely random thoughts, I have no knowledge of anything like this.

• Yeah. And as for signing 2 years, she signed 3 years in 2018, even though it makes no sense for a superstar like her to sign such a long contract (even if you want to stay in that club your whole career!), because they will pay you much less per year for such a long contract than for a 1-year one (on the other hand, scrubs would kill for 3-year contracts with well-off clubs).

But in case of an injury she will be payed.

I think that she made a great decision. She earns a lot and feels well...