Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• I think it was when Kim came to Turkey for the first time, I don't remember exactly what happened but I remember Kim saying the first season there was a lot of clique energy or something along those lines and people trying to prove their friends game over Kims or others etc. which wasn't fun to her and she was reserved around that time coming from abroad for the first time. They made fun of her for not partying a lot too I heard as she wasn't all about heavy drinking and going out. There was some Korean program I saw her talk about it, maybe someone can link it to get her precise words because it's been years since I saw it.

There might be more 'bullying' stories we will never find out the details 'bout it seems

IT doesn't make any sense, Naz is not the type of player who would bully someone and KYK is not a player someone would dare to bully

I hate it when people come up with this baseless blames about players and then people think it is true because someone wrote it here and here you have baseless gossips and unfair accusations about players:aww:

• No chance, KYK and Naz don't like each other.

No. There's no problem between Naz and Kim now. Even after Naz aftter went to Vakifbank I saw them talking each other at the award ceremony some times. But at the beginnig of her first season in Turkey, Kim said that teammates were hostile to her, so they didn't greet her and that they blamed her even though it wasn't Kim's mistake.

• No. There's no problem between Naz and Kim now. Even after Naz aftter went to Vakifbank I saw them talking each other at the award ceremony some times. But at the beginnig of her first season in Turkey, Kim said that teammates were hostile to her, so they didn't greet her and that they blamed her even though it wasn't Kim's mistake.

I'm glad to hear they seemed to have resolved the issue, I'm not sure if they would play in the same team though now after it, but if they would that'd be awesome. I think Kim could make a comeback to another Turkish club too.

IT doesn't make any sense, Naz is not the type of player who would bully someone and KYK is not a player someone would dare to bully

I hate it when people come up with this baseless blames about players and then people think it is true because someone wrote it here and here you have baseless gossips and unfair accusations about players:aww:

First of all I don't know what you read but I said Kim was the one that felt cornered on her first season, I didn't say Kim 'bullied' anyone. It's not baseless because you did not see it, many people here I'm sure can confirm this interview, I'm interested in Korean culture so I always watch their TV. Kim gave an interview on Korean TV talking about how some members in her team on the first year were not very nice to her and there was issues with the setting and some other things. She said later on she definitely found her place but the first year was a bit rough. These things happen in regular job field too, I don't get why some people have the need to glorify their idols so much to the point they think they are immune to any bad behaviour, that's just naive. They are volleyball players, not angels on earth. I'm not saying Naz is a bad person, all accusations were from years ago and she seems so different now, she is a mother now. But yea it is, what it is.

It's just not gossip, It's simply Kim Yeon Koungs' perspective as she told on tv.

• Seems it’s Kim’s destiny that she’d have difficult times with the setters. First Naz, then Tomkom, now LDY:gone: Luckily the issues between Naz & her seem to have solved, but the later twos they probably can’t be friends again forever :gone::gone:

one of these days y’all need to spill the tea on what really happened between KYK & Tomkom 😩

• I just thought last week how Eczacibasi did not make any transfer mid season and now this.

JT started the season good but has been bad lately, I believe due to her shoulder injury. I hope she will come back strong.

As for Kelsey, I haven’t seen anything official but Lila and Kubra, both contacted someone positive and were under quarantine played yesterday but Kelsey was not part of the team. I believe she is positive and do not think she can make it for CL :(

• Fener-Yesilyurt is postponed.

According to volleybolaktuel, there are positive covid cases in Fenerbahçe.

https://www.voleybolaktuel.com…edeniyle-1-mac-ertelendi/

• Fener-Yesilyurt is postponed.

According to volleybolaktuel, there are positive covid cases in Fenerbahçe.

https://www.voleybolaktuel.com…edeniyle-1-mac-ertelendi/

And Fenerbahce needs to be in Novara in 5days :aww:

• Really cruel from cev not letting postpone the matches

If fb was doing bad with healthy team,i don't imagine now

I hope vargas isn't infected cause she's the only one doing a good job,the 3 oh of fb did only the half of points of melisa in last match

Shameful

• So fb has positive cases. How about novara? I mean they were in contact in 3 days ago. Yeah? If not and i am not saying this but is it possible to postpone this mstch in order for them to have long rest, strategies and win against novara in next game? I am nit saying the news us fake but this is possible right?

Also, was krob cleared when she joined the team? Hmmm

• So fb has positive cases. How about novara? I mean they were in contact in 3 days ago. Yeah? If not and i am not saying this but is it possible to postpone this mstch in order for them to have long rest, strategies and win against novara in next game? I am nit saying the news us fake but this is possible right?

I doubt it

Unless it have 3 or + players infected

Just look fb that with 2 players infected didn't get a postponement

Not the conspiracy theories now 💀

CEV doesn't allow postponement, look at Eczacibasi. The players infected are out of the game and that's it.

Krob joined the team like two months ago and obviously went through quarantine and multiple testing, or do you think she just infected everyone now? That would be a first, incubation time of two months, she should be studied! :cheesy:

And do you really think they would falsify documents tests whatever just to postpone a match when they could get in much bigger trouble for it?

Please take your tinfoil hat off :rolll: