Turkey - MCSL - Misli.com Sultanlar Ligi - 2020/2021

• Congrats Gala! Great game from them specially on defense! Great first game for Kosheleva :rose:

• It's amusing how players point at someone they think touched the ball like they did something wrong :)

• Well an ugly way to end maybe but it was coming :lol:

Rykhliuk was not from this world today. The energy that Kosheleva has and brings is and will never change :heart: High-energy, passionate, positive :saint: such a charismatic personality and so entertaining to watch.

Grats GS!

• Galatasaray, let's go!!!!! So happy for this girls, even Kosheleva's reception worked today... So happy!

• As I said it Eczacibasi is not team for big things this year.

Reception is to unstable

Block defence is not working. Simge is great digger but from her dig you can't use it for attack for the most of the time, She doesn't have great ball control.

Thompson is so easy to ready, She has so much room to improve. I still think She can do better as OPP.

Boskovic is just a great player, strong and powerful, to bad that She need to do all by herself. She doesn't have help from MB.

Setter weren't so bad at all from Ecz.

Olesia played amazing, on level with Boskovic and I like their MB duo, they are not very famous but they are performing really good !!!

• Well an ugly way to end maybe but it was coming :lol:

Rykhliuk was not from this world today. The energy that Kosheleva has and brings is and will never change :heart: High-energy, passionate, positive :saint: such a charismatic personality and so entertaining to watch.

Grats GS!

I'd marry her based on personality alone :heart:

• Considering the fact that it was Kosheleva's first match in Galatasaray and she is not in her best shape - 19 points is not bad at all :thumbup:

She was not bad at all. And her defence is doing good job, She is fast in back row !!

• Boskovic 38pts and Ryhkliuk with 34 points:what:

Kosheleva contributed well with 19 points imo

My God what performance by both :sos:

Olesia had bigger help from her team !

• I know that was the mistake when i even just thought that agree with some unracional person, i'm so sorry.

At the end at least very interesting game and funny to watch, if Scandicci beat Novara that is an indicator of the quality and uncertainty of the Italian league, if Galata beats Eczacibasi it is an indicator that Eczacibasi is not for big things, some people just don’t have the capacity.

• I know that was the mistake when i even just thought that agree with some unracional person, i'm so sorry.

At the end at least very interesting game and funny to watch, if Scandicci beat Novara that is an indicator of the quality and uncertainty of the Italian league, if Galata beats Eczacibasi it is an indicator that Eczacibasi is not for big things, some people just don’t have the capacity.

omg true almost forgot, wait... we can do it like this.

the 8th ranked team beat the 1st ranked team today woowwww such good quality of league. :D:D:D:D:D:D:obey:

To be honest, I genuinely think it is just funny and can laugh about it by now.

• Eczacibaci is an easy target for that kind of comment, every season is the same thing... They rejuvenated the squad quite a lot and they are definitely trying new things, but they will always be the "team that only have Boskovic" or a "team set to fail" for some people.. And sometimes is good to remember that one game doesn't define the entirety of the season, it's easy to forget that

• Rykhliuk is amazing. She still maintains a high level at her age.

I remembered her when she's with Volero Zurich a few years ago. Volero can make trouble for Vafif in CEV tournament. At that time Valif was a powerhouse with Zhu Ting, Sloetjes, Hill, Naz and Gozde in the team.

• This is the lowest level of Turkish league probably in the last 10years. So I'm not surprised by this results at all.

So many bad sets, bad receptions, bad out of system sets, tipping. Yes this was fun match to watch but It was everything but not quality.

• Eczacibaci is an easy target for that kind of comment, every season is the same thing... They rejuvenated the squad quite a lot and they are definitely trying new things, but they will always be the "team that only have Boskovic" or a "team set to fail" for some people.. And sometimes is good to remember that one game doesn't define the entirety of the season, it's easy to forget that

And tbh it wasn't really EzcV being terrible today anyway, GS came with an energy none of us expected let alone them in-game :whistle:

I really don't see how such a good match takes away anything from them. Boskovic was a beast, Hande's gets better and better with her reception and JT just has a couple things to work on but she is so lethal. The MBs remain my only critique point.

Remember pre-season we thought EczV wouldn't even have a chance at being decent because Hande and JT would not be able to receive decent together, well they already proved everyone wrong there.

• It was a good game to watch, that's what I expect from the Turkish League. Galatasaray levels up with Kosheleva, who surprised me in defense and also in reception, although some usual and normal mistakes for her and for a player who just joined the team.

• Sure... don't need to comment or even be in this thread if you don't like... people are happy here enjoying a really good game, no need for you negativity... bad receptions? which game did you watch? go watch Conegliano replays